Where are all the OZies

Cyril

hahahahahahhahhahaha. must be my good looks. a female served me.

hey dve beter order me another 50mm lift. if i get this other one ill turn my 87 into a trailer and keep them the same height

No worries mate, I am getting 3 x 50mm lifts done & 3 x 30mm. I still might only do a 30 yet, not sure

i would check out bolt lengths first. with the bolts i got the threads arnt long enough for a 30 mm lift. you would have to see if there is a 140mm bolt.

But soon you could be in a Terry

yeh but one thing for shure ill still love the 2 doors better.....lol its just the shape. ill have to see on perth 4x4 to see if anyone does towing on the side. rather give someone some dollars than giving it to some buisness

yeh but one thing for shure ill still love the 2 doors better.....lol its just the shape. ill have to see on perth 4x4 to see if anyone does towing on the side. rather give someone some dollars than giving it to some buisness

Hire a trailer mate, I'll tow it up for ya

So after installing my lift last week, my rear diff is out of alignment. didnt notice it till i got Dave"s old wheels, that have a bigger offset, and bigger 31x10.5 tyres. the tyres stick out of the front guards about 1.5 inches, and about 1.5 on the passenger rear, and 3 inches on the drivers rear. i knew something wasnt right when i had my 30x 9.5 tyres on, but the bigger tyres made it feel like the biggest bag of crap.

after alot of searching, seems there is no adjustable panhard available for the terrano / pathys.

spoke to a bloke today, who reckons he will check to see that the panhard is the problem, and if it is, he will measure it up, and see whats available from another vehicle, and if the bushes are different, he can make something to suit.

find out friday.

so im going to put my 30x9.5 inch tyres on the new rims, get an alignment, and hope the suspension guy can sort something out for the rear.

looks heaps beeter with bigger tyres, even though there bald, cant wait to get some 31's with chunky tread, eventualy.

might pop up on saturday and say gday, and make a nuisance of myself.

So after installing my lift last week, my rear diff is out of alignment. didnt notice it till i got Dave"s old wheels, that have a bigger offset, and bigger 31x10.5 tyres. the tyres stick out of the front guards about 1.5 inches, and about 1.5 on the passenger rear, and 3 inches on the drivers rear. i knew something wasnt right when i had my 30x 9.5 tyres on, but the bigger tyres made it feel like the biggest bag of crap.

after alot of searching, seems there is no adjustable panhard available for the terrano / pathys.

spoke to a bloke today, who reckons he will check to see that the panhard is the problem, and if it is, he will measure it up, and see whats available from another vehicle, and if the bushes are different, he can make something to suit.

find out friday.

so im going to put my 30x9.5 inch tyres on the new rims, get an alignment, and hope the suspension guy can sort something out for the rear.

looks heaps beeter with bigger tyres, even though there bald, cant wait to get some 31's with chunky tread, eventualy.

might pop up on saturday and say gday, and make a nuisance of myself.

no worries. has dave got youre no. got to have a look at another pathy on south side. after lunch though.

and how high was the lift

Edited by jadm4x4

Hey Dan, here is what Geordie did, he might be able to knock one up for ya

http://pcoa.org.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=465

has it been posted on here yet??????? looks like a bloody good option. couse the only lifts ive seen for a pathy is a 2 inch and no one on here has said anything about it.

the lift was only 2 inches. my panhard sits pretty much parallel with the diff, would be interested to know how it sits on all your rigs.

i should be taking the bigger wheels and tyres off, and putting my old ones back on, cause it drives like a pig, but it looks heaps better, and a bit bigger, and its fun sliding around corners. Dave absolutely got his moneys worth out of those tyres.

hey Dave, did you manage to pull that intercooler apart and swap the ends over?

the lift was only 2 inches. my panhard sits pretty much parallel with the diff, would be interested to know how it sits on all your rigs.

i should be taking the bigger wheels and tyres off, and putting my old ones back on, cause it drives like a pig, but it looks heaps better, and a bit bigger, and its fun sliding around corners. Dave absolutely got his moneys worth out of those tyres.

Nah mate, they were on there when I got it 10 months ago, were pretty much rooted then.

Not going to swap the tanks over, will fit it as is cos clears the firewall by heaps.

aslong as it looks good. dont worry about anything else....lol

I hate that yours is still lifted more than mine. my panhard doesnt even sit as high as yours, so i dont understand why it would pull my diff out of line, maybe i stuffed something up, or there is a problem somewhere else.

something is wrong if yours sits lower than i should push the axle out on the passenger side. soething is wrong with the lift? even mine sits about the same as daves and im still on stock suspension

I dont know if mine is a standard panhard either mate, like I said Sunday, thats the problem with buying an already lifted truck, I wouldnt have a clue what is done to it. I'll climb under there tomorrow night and measure how long it is if you want, it might not even be standard