Where are all the OZies

Cyril

probly different way out there from north side...... im keen for it... ill strart a thread under the aussies. ans see who wants to come.probly easier if we just all pitched in for food and stuff . i got the 93ltr esky but no other gear besides the awning and a generator.

Edited by jadm4x4

I'm thinking about heading down for a day, might spend the night if I have time, make a trip of it with a few mates.

I haven't really looked at the bonnet scoops mate, I don't think they'd be very strong though...

Is that the best price a wrecker could give you for a GU scoop?

I'm thinking about heading down for a day, might spend the night if I have time, make a trip of it with a few mates.

I haven't really looked at the bonnet scoops mate, I don't think they'd be very strong though...

Is that the best price a wrecker could give you for a GU scoop?

Yeah mate, rip off merchants

good luck with it. hopefully if there is anything wrong it ill just be a little thing. i was lucky to only be some minor things for my roadworthy. we will need a full update tomorow night by 6pm perth time please. and wheeling picks by 7pm. that is perth local time to........lol

Been on night shift lads so here's the verdict . The engineer was impressed with my work and all that i'd done passed , the thing that failed me was the rear mudflaps needed to be 70mm longer so am going back to him this friday for a final check .

Good luck bud, then you get to take it out and see if you can break it already.

I'm wondering now what the weakest link will be , still the steering i guess .

ahh you guys are going to run out of horse power soon to run them......lol im just jealous....lol

Am going to 33's soon ( cause horsepower is not an issue ) .

no word fromcyril. wonder what happened :shrug:
Probably sitting on a beach crying with 2 x outer CV shafts in his hands thinking WHY GOD, WHY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok now the latest update from me. lift is daone. 1/2 the tyres are done. and now .......................wait for it................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I have frign water in my oil...

i cant catch a bloody break. but found a parts bus for $1000

so i maniged to get hold of the guy on gumtree. he has a 92 for sale. for 1000. so he has it on hold for me. anyone want to buy a trailer. near new. urgent sale only 4 months old. no rego. $1000 with builder box and front box 7 x 4 blue. builder box is red.... no rego

Saturday after lunch, do we rush through BL & CV's and then head down to have a look? I can get off work by 10:30, be at your place around 11ish

cool can do.

adam how early can you come over to start

I can get there as early as you want mate, then we can start pulling bolts out before Dave gets there.

yeh mate. if you want to make it about 7.30 to 8 ish. that will give me a chance to have a loo at the bumpers to