Where are all the OZies

Cyril

hell yeh. its just the way i have had to put it back together. to raise it 50mm. to hard to explain. when we catch up ill have to show you. but the front bar has just about taken me all day. with alot of frign around but she looks good. one bolt left to put the winch on properly then ill take some picks and post them. they will be under my ride

It's tomorrow at 1pm :jig: so fingers crossed everyone .

good luck with it. hopefully if there is anything wrong it ill just be a little thing. i was lucky to only be some minor things for my roadworthy. we will need a full update tomorow night by 6pm perth time please. and wheeling picks by 7pm. that is perth local time to........lol

well everything is normal again :blink: well sort of. not me. the pathy. all lights are back together. and all working. thank F#*k...... just need the 2 new wheels for the front then done. (for now)

NEXT

hey whats this. a lot of rubber. second hand? how many dollars for them. opps see that now. see everone wants to be like me....lol. got them on yet. if you need a hand pop around tonight if you want.

Edited by jadm4x4

Haha, thanks Matt, but the rims don't belong to me so I'll have to take them off and give them back, but the tyres are mine, they're only about a week old.

I will have to catch up with you guys to do a bit of panel mods once I can afford a lift and rims.

Dave, the plan wasn't originally to go 32's but now that I have do you think that I could use that spare set of 50mm blocks instead of the 30mm ones?

Also, when are we going to do these body lifts??

im not running any offset on mine. they only just fit in though. but with a body lift and screw the front end up they might just. daves only just fitted with a 20mm offset so you might want to look at more than that with 32's

Haha, thanks Matt, but the rims don't belong to me so I'll have to take them off and give them back, but the tyres are mine, they're only about a week old.

I will have to catch up with you guys to do a bit of panel mods once I can afford a lift and rims.

Dave, the plan wasn't originally to go 32's but now that I have do you think that I could use that spare set of 50mm blocks instead of the 30mm ones?

Also, when are we going to do these body lifts??

Yeah mate, I will change the list for the boys to make, I'm considering doing the full 50mm anyway. Have to get the CV's done this weekend, then will have couple of weekends with family (my daughters b'day next week). After that will have to do BL, got to cut a hole in the bonnet for scoop (which Auto one store did you work at mate) & fit intercooler & oil catch can.

Yeah mate, I will change the list for the boys to make, I'm considering doing the full 50mm anyway. Have to get the CV's done this weekend, then will have couple of weekends with family (my daughters b'day next week). After that will have to do BL, got to cut a hole in the bonnet for scoop (which Auto one store did you work at mate) & fit intercooler & oil catch can.

if we only do daves cv's this weekend. shouldnt be a problem fitting a lift in aswell. got it all worked out now. if you came over early enough you could start stripping the stuff while me and dave do the cv's. have them both done by the arvo. bolts should be the same as mine

How much did it end up costing you Matt?

That sounds good, I thought it would take longer than just one morning?

How hard was it to reposition bumpers?

Did you need to extend the steering or do any other weird mods?

As you can see, I don't really know much about BL on these cars, except that people will tell you it's a PITA, which you proved wrong.

Dave, I'm at the one on Erindale Rd in Balcatta, but I only work there on Sundays.

rear bar was easy, just used existing holes and moved up. my issue was the front bar. that was a day there. but that was becouse of the winch and stuff. sholdnt have that problem. with the chrome bars on yours im not shure. havnt had a look what we are up against with that. but took me an hour and a half each side. the steering only moved about 3mm. nothing to worry about. still heaps in the steering joint. bolts were $35.77 from coventrys. with nylocks. part no 10x160.8.8zpb x 10 and i just bought some lock washers and flat washers from supercheap. i went to coventy's at wangara on inspiration drive. they had them on the shelf... but there only open monday to friday