Where are all the OZies

Cyril

hey dave. et youre blocks nocked up tomorow and bring them up. only took me an hour to do one side. (without the cosmetic stuff. see if coventrys are open tomorow and grab some bolts. the part no for the bolts are 10x160m88zpb

and the nylocks are 10mnn

thats cool. nearly ot all the lift done. ill do the bars in the morning. just going to redrill the holes higher. and trim up the shroud. had no bottom on there anyway. but ill take a bit more off. but i hav just been able to get it high enough becouse of the front bar mounts. they curve over the bottom support under the radiator. pain in the ass. but got there

someone is selling a hi lift jack in Wanneroo for $90

thats alright. should jump on it. i have to get a bigger jack. im busting my a$$ with 12 bricks and 2 pissy bottle jacks....lol

I'm waiting for a reply from a Chinese manufacturer of Aust standards 4x4 gear, have asked for an idea on prices, they do hi lifts, all recovery gear, compressors & heaps of other stuff. If they come back cheap enough, it could be worthwhile looking at importing some stuff and selling it on Ebay

then you could put a small tray on the chassis and have plenty of storage room....lol i have to do suspension now. very happy with the outcome so far. i recon it nearly has put half as much clearence on the body now. i wont feel like im draging my a$$ along the round. i even sit higher in the van.

and dont do it with the winch bar on. you can ruin youre body. i thought i was fugged at one stage. 1 flare to go the the wingh bar back on. frig its heavy. im glad its not a steel bar