New additions

93xe

03 SE roof rack, crossbars, and front valence

P1010300.jpg

P1010301.jpg

bolted right on in place of the factory '97 rack with longer bolts, 20 minute install

wet okole basic seat covers (fronts only)

P1010305.jpg

P1010306.jpg

P1010308.jpg

they fit really nice and the gray looks just like the factory interior color, I still want to take the seats completely out of the truck to snug them down better on the bottom half

Flowmaster 50 series w/ 2.25" cat back and a giant tip

P1010302.jpg

P1010303.jpg

P1010304.jpg

P1010299.jpg

im happy with the way the exhaust turned out, its nice and deep without being overly loud or annoying

the guy who did it put the tip on without asking me, its ok but i will probably change it out for a smaller side exit one,

plus it looks like it will get in the way if I add a hitch

too cold out to get any decent pics

OooOOoo... I've had my eyes on the wet okole covers for a few years now, but couldnt justify the price. Also, not knowing any with a set in a pathy, I was afraid about fitment. (If I'm gonna spend a pile of money on something like that, I want them to be REALLY good).

They look really good. Did you order them off the website?

I like the roof rack too... we don't see the ones with the air dam very often up here.

thanks pezzy

the seat covers fit incredibly well, they are specific for the seats in the pathy.

and yes i ordered them directly from the wet okole site

the headrest cover and seat back cover both attatch with strong velcro

the bottom cover uses 3 straps, 2 that run front to back and one side to side

it seems like to get the best fit the seat needs to be removed and the plastic side trim pieces removed to properly run the straps

until i get to that, there is a little bit of bunching in the material on the bottom sides, but only because i ran the straps over the inside trim.

other than that, they look and feel awesome and fit great, i would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good cover.

I went with just the fronts because my ds seat had a tear in it, and they were fairly pricey, but the back seats will be covered by summertime

Edited by 93xe

Yeah, if i get them, I would get a set for the front, as they see the most use. My DS seat is starting to wear along the door side, where I drag myself in & out. How long did it take to get them, and how much did they run you?? That is probably the same colour combination I would choose. Only addition I would get is the pockets on the back.

Yeah, if i get them, I would get a set for the front, as they see the most use. My DS seat is starting to wear along the door side, where I drag myself in & out. How long did it take to get them, and how much did they run you?? That is probably the same colour combination I would choose. Only addition I would get is the pockets on the back.

i actually meant to order the back pockets, i just forgot.

that is exactly where my ds seat was torn, i shoved some foam in it and duct taped it shut before putting on the covers.

it took about 3 weeks from order to delivery, and i believe they were $255 shipped to my door

93xe-

Those seat covers are really nice. How did you order them on the wetokole website? They don't have "Pathfinder" listed under their Nissan category.

When I used "Pathfinder" in the search field instead, I was able to get to an order page, but there was no mention of which model year the covers would be for.

How did you do it?

Thanks!

93xe-

Those seat covers are really nice. How did you order them on the wetokole website? They don't have "Pathfinder" listed under their Nissan category.

When I used "Pathfinder" in the search field instead, I was able to get to an order page, but there was no mention of which model year the covers would be for.

How did you do it?

Thanks!

i used the generic order form and just put in 1997 nissan pathfinder xe and the seating options (manual levers, no lumbar, no power, seperate headrest, etc etc). If you search the pictures on the site there is one of a first gen r50 with flower covers on it.

They dont stock the covers for our pathys but they will still make them, just make sure when ordering you fill out every field so they know the specs of the seats you have.

also in the picture search for pathfinder they show seperate covers for the '96-'99 and '00-'04