Reporting for Duty...

Johannes

Hey all. This is Daniel reporting for duty. I just joined this site the other day and must say there are many nice trucks and alot of helpful information on here. My ride is a 93 xe pathfinder with a 3 inch body lift, 3 inch suspension lift and currently 32s way up here in the beautiful northern interior of BC Canada and as far I know I have the nicest pathfinder within 400 square kilometers of me. This is just my second vehicle of my life and I am getting happier everytime I drive it for it blows so many other vehicles out of the water with the looks, performance, reliability and inexpensiveness. Any tips for my truck to improve is always appreaciated. I am currently working on new bumpers, more lights, 33 tires and new rims and fender flares and winch and to come within the next 6 months.Great site and keep up the good work.

welcome. if you remove your rear stabilizer bar, that wheel ought to touch the ground, depending on your shocks :D

Sweet! That makes sense.I saw on 4x4parts.com that they have quick disconnects for the back. Does anyone make them for the front because that is what I want to flex the most before my truck tips over?

i haven't taken my front one off, some people say it makes for a little softer front suspension, but at the expense of sketchy on road handling. prolly best to leave it on there. Removing the rear makes it a little 'squishy' on the road, but doesn't make it handle adversely. Might be something to do with my stiffer lift springs.

It's really not all that bad with the front taken off. I had mine off for a month or more when a mounting bolt/bushing bent in half and broke.

It was a little more tipsy but nothing to write home about...

Oh and I need more flex

hehe, do what i did in king.......... BREAK your rear sway bar (ok, break all the mounts off so there is nothing to attach it to)....... then remove. :laugh:

welcome to the family!

Edited by Slick

• 3 weeks later...

I did take my front sway bar off and the roll on the highway felt kinda cool. Even when all sway bars are on and I corner hard my tire comes off the ground enough to loose traction and it pisses me off. I need to test out the flex yet withoput the front sway bar.

another problem I have if u look at anyone flexing a IFS pathy is the back flexes easy so u almost tip ur truck over with a rear tire off the ground a foot and the front tires are barely stuffed. Thus u need more front flex to even front and back flex out.