Fender Flares

There is a Japanese company called elford that makes a wide variety of aftermarket flares. I haven't had much luck finding them since I got back to the states though. They are all over auctions.yahoo.co.jp, but all of the listings state that they do not ship out of mainland Japan.

check this link fender flare listings on yahoo japan

I realize that wasn't very helpful, but try searching for elford.

indigent.

For all that, might as well look into the Icelandic ones also, they make the real wide ones. Dealing with and aranging payment and shipping from either country is a PITA. You would probably end up paying at least $1000 for flares after shipping, duties and such.

what did you use as a tool for the flares? foam? they look decent from far away how man plies 5? what glass and resin did you use? sorry i've been doing aerospace stuff and just curious to what would be good for flares...most of the stuff i've used i dont know how durable it would be for flares...

what did you use as a tool for the flares? foam? they look decent from far away how man plies 5? what glass and resin did you use? sorry i've been doing aerospace stuff and just curious to what would be good for flares...most of the stuff i've used i dont know how durable it would be for flares...

i dont think you would want to take fiberglass on any trails unless theyre flat and open, first time you touch a tree or a berm you can say good by flare.

yea thats what i was thinking....

but for a weekend "mudder" (as they call it on here) or a mall crawler, i say go for it. would be good for a pre-runner in the desert also.

now if someone could take those off, make a mold out of them and cast them in a poly or rubber, i would be all over them.... oooh better yet an oversixed cut-out version for the 2 dr. guys