WOW where did I ever say top of the line, let me check....oh I didnt :owned:

So, just to clarify, you have

1. A 3.3- EPIC FAIL

2. No lift- Fail

3. A power Antenna- Who Needs One They Just Break=Fail

4. ARB Bull Bar- WIN!!

5. Manual Hubs- WIN

PISSING CONTEST!!!!!

Epic fail?... it lasted better than my old 351W outta my Bronco...

Your avatar is certainly different here ..... and more entertaining :clap:

Yeah, I don't like to step on peoples toes if I can't atleast have a face to face to fight it out if someone feels raw about something, so I try to be a lot more polite & not so much an ass over there than I am here :shrug:

WOW where did I ever say top of the line, let me check....oh I didnt :owned:

So, just to clarify, you have

1. A 3.3- EPIC FAIL

2. No lift- Fail

3. A power Antenna- Who Needs One They Just Break=Fail

4. ARB Bull Bar- WIN!!

5. Manual Hubs- WIN

lol, yours isnt lifted either. my power antenna snapped last month in the car wash (my fault). i replaced it for $13.60. :D

4.6 > 4.3. literally ;)

:D

but if you really want to know where you said top of the line, i can post the AIM convo where you made a point that yours is SE and mine is LE.

anyway, andrew, do you know if you can make it to barnwell this weekend? if i can get all the bugs worked out tomorrow, i'll for sure be there. the rest of the houston group is leaving friday morning (mostly).

lol, yours isnt lifted either. my power antenna snapped last month in the car wash (my fault). i replaced it for $13.60. :D

4.6 > 4.3. literally ;)

:D

but if you really want to know where you said top of the line, i can post the AIM convo where you made a point that yours is SE and mine is LE.

anyway, andrew, do you know if you can make it to barnwell this weekend? if i can get all the bugs worked out tomorrow, i'll for sure be there. the rest of the houston group is leaving friday morning (mostly).

Well i do believe that i never have had to replace my antena, and yes this is true with the gears, but there is a swap planned in the near future. And wow, U would post up our AIM convo since u saved it like a ***!, Anyways NO, I do not believe that I can make it there for 2 reasons

1- Work- My boss is being a PINTA cause im already taking time off for my lift

2- Gas- Its like driving back to school and back which is like 8 hour round trip

So because of that im not going to be able to make it sorry, Just take lots of pics, and also maybe when im at school we can meet up there some time cause it would be alot closer of a drive for me, and I would really like to meet yall

ALSO POST UP THAT VIDEO OF YOU GETTING OWNED BY THAT MUD HOLE :rolleyes:

Set up for highway

gallery_1366_450_55697.jpg

Set up for no highway

gallery_1366_450_67814.jpg

BTW Geoff, your R50 is gorgeous! Love the on-road/off-road set up too. :aok:

I'm going for the same when I can afford M/T's in the spring. What are you running for tires on your set-ups?

I'm going for the same when I can afford M/T's in the spring. What are you running for tires on your set-ups?

The Highway tyres are 265/70/16 Yokohama HTs on 16"x 8" rims

The offroad are 31x10.5x15 BFG ATs on 15" x7" rims

They are as big as we can legally go here in OZ for an R50 (well there almost legal).

This may change early in 2009 when the new national standards allow a 2" increase in diameter. This change has been a been delayed for years as the states cant agree on what is legal and what is not.

Geoff

Well it IS entertaining, I'll give you that. As long as it's in good fun though... :aok:

And silva, I just want to ask one thing: Why do you believe the VG33E to be an epic fail? :scratchhead:

Hey all v6's are epic fail compared to the amazing VG30E wooohooo

:rofl:

Well it IS entertaining, I'll give you that. As long as it's in good fun though... :aok:

And silva, I just want to ask one thing: Why do you believe the VG33E to be an epic fail? :scratchhead:

YES, I drove a friends pathy that had the VG and it was an EPIC FAIL, Even when we raced it was as if he was in a PowerWheels or something, Spanked him :whip:

Hey all v6's are epic fail compared to the amazing VG30E wooohooo

:rofl:

WOAH WOAH EASY THERE PAL.

epic fail? okay, VQ35de is not. you need to drive one to understand.

I second this motion, If you doubt it then try it :beer:

I don't doubt, as I have driven both. I love the VQ35, don't me wrong. But I fail to see how the VG33 is an 'epic fail'. The VG33 is a capable engine and more than gets the job done. The VQ just has a considerably better output capacity.

Furthermore, if the VG is an 'epic fail', why did the R50 in Japan, Oceania and everywhere else but North America keep the VG until 2004? The VQ was only put the in '01-'04 Pathfiner in Canada and the US. I think that says something about the VG... :scratchhead:

At least that's what my research has concluded so far... :happy:

GO BACK OVER TO YOUR WD21 SECTION! You people make me sick with your real frames & ability to do SAS & bigass tires...

My dad was over today, and I was giving him a hard time about his pathy, with its lack of frame, plastic bumpers, and VG33E. He has a 2000 5 speed pathy.

*goes out to admire his frame*