Here it is...VQ_R50

laxman0324

Well some of you know I was able to get into a 2001 Pathfinder with the 5 speed and VQ35...Well it has 92k mile on it, beige interior, and the Bose audio with steering wheel controls...I lost the sunroof, leather, and auto climate control of the last one but the tradeoff is well worth it...so the plans for it are lift (still have mine and if I get enough for my 97 I will keep it) Xterra S/C rims (def keeping those), blackout headlights and tails if I can find a way I like, and other things as they come to me...Anyway, here are the pics...

btw: I have already been called a motor boatin SOB by a member for getting this truck, so if any of you can top it feel free to try...and to who said it, I didn't know you talked to my GF!! :tonguefinger:

1126081420b.jpg

1126081420a.jpg

Most important two...

1126081420.jpg

1126081419.jpg

Well some of you know I was able to get into a 2001 Pathfinder with the 5 speed and VQ35...Well it has 92k mile on it, beige interior, and the Bose audio with steering wheel controls...I lost the sunroof, leather, and auto climate control of the last one but the tradeoff is well worth it...so the plans for it are lift (still have mine and if I get enough for my 97 I will keep it) Xterra S/C rims (def keeping those), blackout headlights and tails if I can find a way I like, and other things as they come to me...

Nice truck. I need to find one of those grills to retrofit to my '03, I hate the "single thick bar" mine has.

5 speed is cool too, part of me wishes mine were, but part of me doesnt mind auto in teh SUV, lol.

Nice truck. I need to find one of those grills to retrofit to my '03, I hate the "single thick bar" mine has.

5 speed is cool too, part of me wishes mine were, but part of me doesnt mind auto in teh SUV, lol.

The 5spd is definitely sweet... I wish mine had that *sigh*

I agree with you on the grill. The mesh style suits the Pathy way better than the solid bar deal... It's totally out of place.

Nice, looks very original and untested offroad P...

Wish we had VQ35s here in our Oz R50s :(

Pity about the steering wheel being on the wrong side, but I surpose you will get used to it ;)

Geoff

Edited by Geoff57

:worthless: Show me the Motor Boat! :blush02:

That is one sweet truck man...and yeah I still want the grill too!! The only thing better than a 5 spd VQ would be a 6 speed VQ...I just don't have the cash to go trying to mate tranny pieces together.

---Time to update that profile now paadna!! :aok:

Edited by 02silverpathy

:worthless: Show me the Motor Boat! :blush02:

That is one sweet truck man...and yeah I still want the grill too!! The only thing better than a 5 spd VQ would be a 6 speed VQ...I just don't have the cash to go trying to mate tranny pieces together.

---Time to update that profile now paadna!! :aok:

Haha let me get used to driving a 5 speed before i dream big...which I am (Supercharger way way wayyyyy down the road in my wildest dreams...), and technically it isnt tagged, insured, etc. until 1. I sell my truck or 2. the inspection cert. expires, whichever comes first...I NEED to sell mine ASAP now that I have been able to have some fun around the neighborhood with the VQ

I thought you had a buyer for the other R50. Did I miss something?

Oh and that is a nice truck Lax, Congrats and have fun with the VQ. After riding in Isaac's R50 I have decided that the next pathfinder I buy has to have the VQ.

Edited by zonianbrat

I thought you had a buyer for the other R50. Did I miss something?

Oh and that is a nice truck Lax, Congrats and have fun with the VQ. After riding in Isaac's R50 I have decided that the next pathfinder I buy has to have the VQ.

I thought I did too but he hasnt returned my calls for a couple of days, but I got 6 calls over the weekend so have been working my way through those people...def. go for the 5 speed when you do, it makes it feel so much sportier, im loving it

Nice, looks very original and untested offroad P...

Wish we had VQ35s here in our Oz R50s :(

Pity about the steering wheel being on the wrong side, but I surpose you will get used to it ;)

Geoff

I think I can manage that one, what a sacrifice :tonguefinger:

nice truck! pics of pathy with Xterra SC wheels needed ASAP. :D

the frontier SC had the same wheels, right? i've been trying to find some for the longest time now...

you can check my "member's rides" page to see the rims on my old R50, I probably wont do anything more than test fit them on the new one til summer...my pathy has "summer rims" :crossedwires: