Goozex

SC88Pathy

OK so most of you are probably going Goozex? WTF is that, is Andrew drunk again? No I'm not.

Goozex is pretty much the coolest thing ever if you're a gamer. Basically it is a game trading service. You join up and put up some of your old games that you no longer play for trade. Somebody else then requests that game, you send it and you get points for it (more points for the newer/rarer/more desirable a game is). You then use these points to request games you want. They have an amazing selection, everything from the newest PS3/360 games to obscure Dreamcast games. Requesting a game only costs $1 and when you send a game to be traded you only have to cover the shipping (usually under $2 for most games)

This service is great to keep yourself from getting ripped off by trading in your games at your local gamestop/video game store. You can even trade games that your video game store won't even take (good luck trading that copy of Madden 2k1 though...)

Now why am I bringing this up? Well simple by clicking my referral link and then signing up you get 100 free points and on free game credit. Pretty much you get one free game (of course that's only a 100 point game, so don't be expecting to get a copy of Fallout 3).

But Andrew what are you getting out of this? Simple, if you successfully send a game to someone else I get 100 points and a trade credit. You of course don't have to trade any games. You can just request your free 100 point game and never use the service again.

So if it seems like something you'd be interested in check out www.goozex.com

And if you decide to sign up click my referral link: http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/referral...r=6151877456648

Also be sure to put my username in when you register: Ipse Dixit