Daystar spring spacers

CaptAssfinder

So i'm thinkin about buyin these spacers for a JGC to put in along with my JGC coil springs. I just installed the springs and didn't get as much of a lift as I was hopin. Has anyone tried these?

http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-sys...A0A1780243.aspx

They look ok, but then again this is the first truck i've owned that I wanna lift.

Lemme know.

Energy Suspension makes some that will fit, although they are not really a "spacer" so they are not that tall.

If those mount at the top of the Jeep spring (pigtail end), which I think they will then they will be to small for Pathfinders.

I'd call daystar and see if they have a spacer of that style for your specific diameter. they don't have any specifically for nissan but another vehicle may run the same diameter spring.

Could always cut some doughnuts out of those Rubber electrical grounding floor mats. a small piece is fairly cheap and they are fairly thick. I used a THICK transport truck mud flap and it worked nicely.

I called Daystar today. The guy says the 1.75" JGC spacers are 4.25" OD and the tapered cone in the middle is 3" at it's widest point.

Does anyone have a set of JGC springs that aren't installed that they could measure the width of the "pigtail" end?

4.25 OD sounds too small...

and

from the JGC post

OD of spring is about 5.25", ID is about 4.00

yup too small see if they have some yota perches that might work, heck just give em the demtions above!