New to board

Hey all,

My name is Mike but you can call me lil Mike. Two Years ago I got a loan to buy my cousin Pathfinder for my gf because she had poor credit and needed a good vehicle to drive her and my future child around in. Needless to say last year wasn't very good at all and I had to repo the truck :angry: .. Which was too easy, she had left the keys under the seat. Boy I was called everything under sun that you can think of. :hide: But anyway TMI I know.. I'm coming from the world were if the frame isn't scrapping the ground its not low enough. So other words, I own a low rider or sport truck which is 2001 Chevrolet Xtreme which I'm tricking out which is the truck that I show, and I have a 1986 Yamaha Virago which I had repainted Red and Black somewhat match my Xtreme.

On to the Pathfinder. She is a 1987 with 87,000 miles on it. She is pretty clean for a 87, she just has a little rust under the rear hatch and on suspension. The interior looks brand new. She replaces my Xtreme as my daily driver but gets as much lovin' as the Xtreme. Between those two trucks and the bike, the auto care supplier just love me. I havent done too much it yet but I'm starting on it. I did replace the stereo with some of the equipment that I didn't use in my xtreme (actually couldn't fit into the Xtreme). I would like to raise it at least 2-3 with a body kit and then maybe another 2 to 3 with a suspension kit.. After that I probably will be need to get some 31 or 33. If any one knows where I can get a good luggage rack, nerf bars for it? please let me know. you can Email me at xtremechevy@sbcglobal.net.

So If I ask some dumb Questions, just chalk it up to a low rider trying to climb out of the weeds in a Pathfinder.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

welcome

its all good modifing a truck is modifing a truck, if you do it yourself then RESPECT

** beats left side of chest with closed right fist twice**

:D

Its all learning, and you've come to the right place. I've had lifted a lifted truck (Pathy), lowered truck (Mitsu), stock height truck (85 Nissan 4x4), lowered car (Prelude) and stock car (Old Cutlass pimp ship). Geeze, that's a lot of cars for a 26 year old guy! Lifted is the way to go. Why worry about scraping on a driveway when you can just drive over everything? Have fun. :beer:

hey lefthandedmonkeywrench,

No I don't know him... I have seen pathfinderphil's truck around town but never get a chance to catch him and talk to him... I think at the end of the month, the club that he belongs to is having a meeting which I will be going to. How do you know him?

lm

Guest LeftHandedMonkeyWrench
hey lefthandedmonkeywrench,

No I don't know him... I have seen pathfinderphil's truck around town but never get a chance to catch him and talk to him... I think at the end of the month, the club that he belongs to is having a meeting which I will be going to. How do you know him?

lm

i actually know him from another site that he chats on... hes a great guy!.. i dont know if i can post the sites name here, so i'll PM it to ya...its a great place you should check it out... also some of us including phil meet up and chat abit in a msn room...you can find the chat room link on the other site under the lounge section ...title says 'GO HERE'... check it out and say hi!