front lights adjustment

vanuatoo

Hello

I've got 2003 pathfinder SE.

In my previous car I could adjust my front lights when the car was heavily loaded in order to have good visibility at night.

I could not find that tuner in my car. Is it done automatically?

Hello

I've got 2003 pathfinder SE.

In my previous car I could adjust my front lights when the car was heavily loaded in order to have good visibility at night.

I could not find that tuner in my car. Is it done automatically?

The only cars I have seen with adjustable headlights is projector headlights, ours is reflector style...

You can adjust the entire housing on most reflector style headlights. I'm not sure where they are on the R50's though. I could go out and have a look at Pezzy's in a while, if someone doesn't pipe up with the answer shortly.

There is no convenient load-compensation headlight aiming mechanism on Pathfinder headlamps that do not use HID projector lamps. The headlamp aim must be set manually by adjusting the screws on the headlamp itself.

There is no convenient load-compensation headlight aiming mechanism on Pathfinder headlamps that do not use HID projector lamps. The headlamp aim must be set manually by adjusting the screws on the headlamp itself.

That's really disappointing. SUV must be equipped with this. My 1991 year ford has that. It's really strange why Nissan has decided not to provide such a capability.