Oregon 4x4 Noob

lakeside707

Hey everybody, first off I just have to say that this is a great site. Very informative, well structured and good sized. Thanks for havin me.

I just bought my Pathfinder a couple weeks ago and it is the first 4x4 i've had, my last ride was an econobox. I'm pretty green when it comes to off-roading and fixing and maintaining a rig like this, that's why i'm on here to learn how to do all that. My biggest fear is goin off pavement and break something. Anways its a 95 XE manual with 170k on it, runs really good, no malor leaks, no frame rust or body rot, all the lights work, except the dome lights, interior is nice too. except for the damn master control switch, i need a new one. but i really like it and cant wait to fix it up. here's few pics of it.

Pathy1.jpgPathy4.jpgPathy2.jpgPathy3.jpg

LOL, she has one of the nicest mall crawlers around!!!

Welcome Bud!! Don't fear the lack of pavement too much, the WD21 trucks are fairly hardy. That said, wheeling with your brain rather than the gas pedal will be the winner every time. If you need help fixing something, just post a thread in the appropriate spot (after searching, please).

I like your Pathy, it is almost identical to the 2 '95 XEs I have, but I like that color better...

Thanks for showing up and posting some pictures!!

B

:ohno01::angry:P...

No worries Pezzy, I'll still wheel the R50. It's my DD so I want one to beat up' I mean, mod and wheel, so I don't have the DD down.

ya i saw that, maybe we could hook up sometime and i could pick ur brain and drool at ur '88.

Heeey, he hasn't even let me drool over it. I asked first...

Hey there, I'm actually in Santa Rosa now, just a little closer... Ukiah, eh? Is the 707 after lakeside for your old area code?? Yep, small world indeed. When did you move to Oregon?

I got a good mind to drive down there and give him a hand gettig it back on the road.

He's been helped in many ways, it doesn't seem to make a difference. :shrug:

B

Hey there, I'm actually in Santa Rosa now, just a little closer... Ukiah, eh? Is the 707 after lakeside for your old area code?? Yep, small world indeed. When did you move to Oregon?

He's been helped in many ways, it doesn't seem to make a difference. :shrug:

B

i moved up here a year after high school in '98, it was a big culture shock. i had heard that oregon was like way behind cali in alot of ways and it kinda was/is, but thats alright. after living here for the past 12 yrs. or so i kinda feel like an oregonian. i went back down there this last may for the first time in about 10 yrs. and it is not what i remember, i always said i wanted to move back but i like oregon.