Exhaust

pathfinder93x

Hey Guys I just purchased a pair of PaceSetter headers. I read the thread about the parts I should add for the exhaust, but what do you recommend on pipe size? Also do I need any special parts if im going to a 2.5'?

-When installing headers do you recommend any spare parts?

-If my studs are broken what the best place to buy new ones?

-Any canadians out there know good place to order parts within canada?

Also out of curiosity has anyone build a snorkel? If so will it cause any difference in gas millage? Has anyone tested in winter with snow? Do they have prebuilt kits for the pathy or atleast the head?

Thank you

Jason

i belive sarari by arb makes makes pathy snorkels and there are writups for that and cousom ones on here.

pace setters; inspect all your pipes, sometimes they forget to ream out the union & the y pipe after the weliding is done this causes exterme resriction. I don't reccomend greater than 2.25' pipe from the cat back on a stock vg30. too big and you lose low end torque.

I actually went down form 2.25 to 2.0 AFTER I did my headders and felt an increase in low end with no noticable loss in top end.

what do you recommend on pipe size?

2.25" seems the most common. 2" would work and there is an on going arguement over if 2.5" is too big.

I plan to use my 2.25" SST Magnaflow cat back with headers and a high flow cat.

Let the opinions roll...

B

2.25" seems the most common. 2" would work and there is an on going arguement over if 2.5" is too big.

I plan to use my 2.25" SST Magnaflow cat back with headers and a high flow cat.

Let the opinions roll...

B

what headers are you using everyone ive looked at has said no body lifts?