pitt meadows bc

thatguy03

• 4 weeks later...
yes thats right my 93 pathy auto tranny is dead now my truk is just sitting there in the driveway anyone want the whole truck or just some parts......

Hey I'm in Maple Ridge, can I come tomorrow to look at the beast.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey I'm in Maple Ridge, can I come tomorrow to look at the beast.

sorry its been pretty busy not alot of day at the end of my day anyways if anyone is interested drop me a line

my number 778-233-4301 leave a message if i dont answer and i will get back to you as soon as i can thanx

yes thats right my 93 pathy auto tranny is dead now my truk is just sitting there in the driveway anyone want the whole truck or just some parts......

How much for the whole truck? I have an '89 that needs lots of body work due to rust, windshield, front bumper, etc..

If the tranny in mine fits, it might be better for me to just switch vehicles. I'm located in Langley.. Pls. let me know if you wud rather sell parts that wud fit mine, , or the whole truck.

89moose

• 3 months later...
How much for the whole truck? I have an '89 that needs lots of body work due to rust, windshield, front bumper, etc..

If the tranny in mine fits, it might be better for me to just switch vehicles. I'm located in Langley.. Pls. let me know if you wud rather sell parts that wud fit mine, , or the whole truck.

89moose

hey sorry i havent responded but the winter has been busy anyways i still have the truck it in my driveway havent done anything with it yet

if anyine wants it or any parts then feel free to contact me either on here or at

luckycv@telus.net and on subject line put [ pathfinder parts NPORA ]

• 3 weeks later...

i am open to offers not looking for trades really just cash....

but you never know summer is here gona make up my mind soon and do something with it.....

Edited by thatguy03

i am open to offers not looking for trades really just cash....and im not looiking for super lowball offers either cause at that point id rather donate it to charity

but you never know spring is almost here gona make up my mind soon and do something with it.....

How many kms are on it?

3 inch body lift with rad relocator kit and new rad...... jgc springs in back....... k+n air filter (needs cleaning kit).....

frame bas been painted with 2 part epoxy paint when body lift was done.... starter was done with last year and tuneup as well

tming belt water pump and tensioner were also done when body lift was put in about 15-20000 km ago

260 000 or 270 000 km on it i believe

• 3 months later...

I'm just looking for some parts, if you want to part them out.

Driver's side interior door panel

Rear bumper

Rocker panel

jgc springs

I can come pick them up.

Edited by Yendor

I'm just looking for some parts, if you want to part them out.

Driver's side interior door panel

Rear bumper

Rocker panel

jgc springs

I can come pick them up.

hey sorry i just saw this now the truck was just delivered to the pitt meadows fire dept if you go there the door panels are just sitting in the truck already taken off i have given the truck to them to practice on.......

I just need the plastic pieces for the rear bumper, and the ends if they are chrome. Trivial I know but let me know let me know

the rear bumper is/was black sorry truck is donated to pmfd

How much for the lego wheels?

You still have the front bull bar/whatever it is called?

yes i have the bush bar it has been moddified for a 3 inch body lift its not perfect but i was able to shim it to look good it needs paint

yes i still have the lego wheels have a set of tires on them right now no hubcaps for them though

open to offers on both....