Andrizzle New Here

Andrizzle

Hey guys, I been looking for a good Pathfinder forum for a while now. I was using the Nissan one for a while. Hardly anyone posts there though.

I know it is probably annoying that people join this site just because they have problems.

I too have a problem, but will stick around here as this place has alot of good info from what I've seen.

Ill make a new thread for my problem, but here is my pathfinder!

I know alot of you guys here do the whole off-road thing - with major suspension mods.

I took a different approach - I have been into 'car audio' for a while now, and actually compete with this car now.

sunlight2xa0.jpg

sunlight1nl4.jpg

p1150576zm5.jpg

515336.jpg

515340.jpg

Hope to learn alot from you all!

EDIT:

Okay after editing nothing, and re submit, the pictures work... for me at least... I dunno if you guys can see

Edited by Andrizzle

Welcome!! Yes, most people find us because they need help. That's not a problem... ;)

I'm not sure why you couldn't post your hosted picture... Did you use the button above, 4th from the right to insert it? :shrug:

We have a few closet audiophiles (and some that are just in the closet) here that would love to hear about your set up.

B

Holy Crap!!! Not only is that set up impressive looking, but you have one of the cleanest 2 doors I have seen!! NICE!! :clap:

Edited by Precise1
he figured it out