Hello everyone, new member in here!

bosse

Hello!

23 years old, born and raised in Sweden (that's why my english can be kinda crappy, was a few years since school)

Just bought my first Nissan Pathfinder, it's a -88 with the 2.4 in it. Loves the car but I think if I hade the option I would pick the V6 instead.

Working as a snomobile mechanic/salesman, Arctic Cat is of course the only way! :)

Sending a little pic of my car, havent got the time to do anything cool with it yet but it will come, got tons of ideas after surfing this site for a while :)

post-6176-1223677473_thumb.jpg

Are all americans this nice? The closest I've got to you is Van Dam on the tellie ;) If I get lucky, me and some workingbuddies are going over the pool in february, it would be realy cool but it costs a little bit, especially since me and my partner just bought a house, that's one of the reason I bought the Pathfinder, had a little idea to avoid shove the house lot when the snow starts to fall ;)

lol Pezzy, I think you all are nice people ;)

I think they are going to Thief River Falls, and that's the right place for me, would be awsome to see the Cat-factory. It's been kinda popular to go over and buy a bunch of stuff and send them back home, it's a huuugh price-difference, but, the Hay Days would be the ultimate thing!

And yes, this seems to be the forum to be in, I was so glad when I found this site yesterday, I have searched the net a long time but this was just.. great! I have already had a lot of help from the exploaded views that I found via this site.. :beer::aok::aok:

Don't mind those Canadians, the cold affects their brains... :D

Welcome to NPORA!! I like your bull bar and light set up, another recent member had a set up very similar.

Are all americans this nice?

Simply put, no. That's one of the great things about this site. Jerks rarely join/spend time here as we refuse to play their games and if they can't behave themselves, we ask them to or make them leave. Besides, we have people from all over the world here, from Russia to New Zealand!! I think you'll find the vast majority of the people to be decent, if not friendly. :beer:

B

Cool! Maybe we can get together and take a cup of coffee like we do in Sweden lol it sounds kinda queer...

Not at all. We Canucks drink Coffee all the time... Luckily we've got Timmy's everywhere so it's easy to get a large double-double pretty much anytime :jig:

But I'd say we go for beers instead :D

Welcome to the club!