tyre fitting

Daggym

^ LOL

A coworker recomended drilling a hole in a hockey puck...

That's redneck right there, I don't care who you are... :D

I didn't know about the 1" lifts, thanks little Red. The other option is to get a 2 inch lift and just have the spacers machined down... :shrug:

I plan to go with a 2" lift myself...

B

I didn't know about the 1" lifts, thanks little Red. The other option is to get a 2 inch lift and just have the spacers machined down... :shrug:

Ehh, it's easier to part with the 100 bucks and get the kit. I'm sure I'd screw something up.

Availability confirmed. I'll put the order in tomorrow.

So, I finally got the opportunity to talk to AC about the 1" BL.

They say the kit only comes w/ blocks and bolts as there's no need for anything else contained in the regular lifts.

That's great from an installation perspective (it ought to be pretty straightforward), but is it worth $100 plus whatever they charge to ship?

I’m in kind of a pickle over this one. They’re waiting for me to call them back. They say it’s a custom order, which I presume means they’re going to cut-down a 2” kit as B suggested.

I need the lift, but gee-wiz at the cost of some plastic spacers and a few bolts…. I could use some input.

• 3 years later...

So, I'm thinking about getting some 33's. I can get 4 Crager Soft 8 rims for $150/OBO. I just need to find out what the BS is. Thinking about getting 33" General Grabber MT's....3 good ones for $250. Gunna see what they have for a 4th & maybe a 5th for a spare.

Just curious if I should spend that money for USED tires.....