Farm Tractor

FullThrottle

My first post and just wanted to say hello.

We own a small farm near Wellington, NEW ZEALAND and I have basically purchased my 1991 Terrano R3M, TD27 as the work horse. The wife wouldn't let me use her FORD Territory around the farm ;-) Not to worry, the Terrano is much more fun.

I noticed that these Terrano's and Pathfinders are very similar. Would my understanding be correct when it comes to the mechanical side of things in the older Terrano / Pathfinders?

I'm looking and doing all the maintenance myself and it's dam hard finding any workshop manuals on these things. I managed to get hold of the Nissan TD27 engine workshop manual, so if anyone needs scanned copies of pages, just ask.

Right off to chase the sheep..........

Cheers

Ants

The Pathfinder/Terrano were the same thing. WD21 chassis. Only thing, you guys drive on the wrong side, and we didn't get the diesel over here in North America.

Welcome to NPORA.

/\ Like they said...

We can help you out a bit, but as the diesel is rare in other parts, so that information may be limited. Check 'Garage/diesel' section... Don't be afraid to PM or email people.

That said, TerranoNZ (ie Tex) may be near you. Heaven forbid, but you are on an island...

Regardless, Welcome!!!

B

That said, TerranoNZ (ie Tex) may be near you. Heaven forbid, but you are on an island...

:lol: 's @ B. We both live on Islands....He's on the North and I'm on the South :D

Hey Ant WAVEY

Good to have another Kiwi here, RowdoggNZ is in the BOP, Long is under Mt Egmont IIRC and Disfordog is in Welly, But I haven't seen those 2 in a while :shrug: