what axles can be applied

JMorgado

Best of all

I wonder what the axles that may apply in front of phatfinder

Brands and models, number of teeth in the gears (primary and secondary) and anything that might be useful for such application is made.

If there is already a topic open with this issue for the machine in question, I apologize, but my English is not the best. If you have any topic with this, please show me.

Thanks to all

Edited by JMorgado

Yes, the gears inside of the diferential ball, the other the shaft's that transfer power to the weels, the own diferential that can be recomended and all the other stuff that will be needed to made that application

Yes, the gears inside of the diferential ball, the other the shaft's that transfer power to the weels, the own diferential that can be recomended and all the other stuff that will be needed to made that application

Are you wanting to make it beter/stronger or repair it?

Hablas Espanol?

No, I don't speak Espanol, only portuguese and a little of Ingles .

I'm tired of that sistem, not strong and don't don't have a good performance in offroad

Alwais have a new problem in some thing

• 2 months later...

Hello Crazzymax

I'm looking about a axle like that we have in our back transmission, that I think it's a solid axle...

What kind of axle can be better appy in the front of this pathfinder?

There is any site that can explain this modification?

Thanks a lot

Hello Crazzymax

I'm looking about a axle like that we have in our back transmission, that I think it's a solid axle...

What kind of axle can be better appy in the front of this pathfinder?

There is any site that can explain this modification?

Thanks a lot

you can swap in a Dana 44 from a 81-91 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, i dont know if they are available in your area or not. do a search on this site for "SAS" (Solid Axle Swap) and also look at www.nissannut.com

Yes, the "Dana 44 from a 81-91 Jeep Grand Wagoneer axles" are more dificult to find in my area, but maybe I can find the axles from the patrol 260!

To install it, dousn't need to change nothing inside it? the transmission relation it's the same? My truck it's a 2700 turbo Diesel model, and I really don't no what is it relation.

Sory tho bother

its not the transmission you have to worry about it the transfer case. and im pretty sure the patrol axle should bolt up in the rear but not quite so sure in the front youll have to research whether the patrol axle is drive or passenger drop. im pretty sure you still need a driver side drop.

I think he's talking about the gear ratio;

there should be a dataplate under the hood, on usa models its on a plate in the engine bay above the fender well on the passenger side. one of the last lines will say someting like hg4?

hg43= 4.36 gear ratio

hg46= 4.6

hg49= 4.9

whatever this ratio is (unless you changed them) you will have to match in your new front axle