Meds and their side effects.

silverlion

Damnit, why can't they just make a pill without the side effects.

...here, take this for BP- side effects: stomach cramps, vomiting, projectile diahreah, bleeding from the eyes, impotence, penis shrinkage, sterility, and may cause drowsiness. Stay out of direct sunlight. May cause runny nose, swolen lips, purple tongue, sweaty palms, temporary hearing loss and blindness, loss of speach, ulcers, low blood pressure, headaches, muscle aches, brain tumors, hemmorhoids, ingrown nails, hair loss, liver cancer and gout. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive, may cause pregnancy in rare cases. Check with your doctor if you plan to take other medications or if you plan to eat food or drink water. Refrian from sex until you know the pills work.(you can tell if they are working if you become impotent) Do not drink alcohol, smoke, or anything else you may enjoy. Just take the pills and live in hopes that you may lead a "normal" life with no pleasure what so ever........ :ar15: just give me something for the damn blood pressure!!

Nothing still beats ED pills and there side effects. If it lasts longer than 4 hours....

LMAO!! why would you call your doctor first. I'd.....then call him!

Yeah, after the 12hr sex-a-thon I think I might make that call....but gonna use it if I got it damn it!

If they make medicine w/out side effects how do you expect them to make more $$$ when you need pills to treat your side effects? Hell you don't even need a doc to diagnose your problems,,, they have drug commercials flooding the airwaves for that.

The USA is turning to sh!t fast. Main three causes AFAIC.

Prescription Drugs

Sodium Fluoride in the drinking water.(it's Rat Poison/industrial waste; do some research if you doubt it.)

MSG's in EVERYTHING edible nowadays.

Trail, tthat's why I only drink purified water (brita filter), I don't even take Aspirin, and I make my own meals from organic food whenever I can XD

That's good to hear, if only more sheepal would wake up and see the light.

The only way to get fluoride out of tap water is via reverse osmosis. Pur, Brita, and other popular cheap filters leave the "beneficial fluoride"(their words) in on purpose. Don't even get me started on MOST toothpaste...

Edited by TrailChaser

That's good to hear, if only more sheepal would wake up and see the light.

The only way to get fluoride out of tap water is via reverse osmosis. Pur, Brita, and other popular cheap filters leave the "beneficial fluoride"(their words) in on purpose. Don't even get me started on MOST toothpaste...

The fluoride isn't such a big deal until you get to a very high intake... but it'd poison you long before you got cancer from it.

People being light hearted and joking about the subject is part of the problem. Instead of doing a little research on the subject, most would rather dismiss it by joking. Instead of joking why not just prove me wrong. Go eat a tube of fluoride based toothpaste and see what happens. Instead of calling poison control when the effects of the harmless tothpaste kick in, come back on here and make more jokes. Or why not just have your children brush their teeth with rat poison since it's literally the same main ingredient.

Good luck,

PS,

When did being dumb about the products we use everyday become so popular?

Just remember even pure distilled water in high quantities will kill you. Anything in a high enough dose will be poisonous and or fatal. A 9 year old girl almost killed her grandmother with pepermint oil just down the street from me, research how poisonous that stuff can be, bet you'll never use anything peprmint again.

The fluoride isn't such a big deal until you get to a very high intake... but it'd poison you long before you got cancer from it.

I first found out about the dangers of fluoride from the hospital my 3 month premature twin daughters were born in. My wife couldn't produce enough breast milk it feed my daughter that survived, and after about 4 months in the hospital we were sent home with a heart/breathing monitor and STRICT instruction to not give our daughter formula mixed with tap water containing fluoride. They also told us not to feed her ANYTHING containing soy. I asked the doc what the big deal is with fluoride and was told flat out that it CAUSES bone cancer later in life when children ingest it.

Then in 2006 the ADA posted a warning about fluoride.(My Daughter was born in 2001)

Here's a little C/P from that warning.

"Newborn babies have undeveloped brains, and exposure to fluoride, a suspected neurotoxin, should be avoided," notes Hardy Limeback, a member of a 2006 National Research Council panel on fluoride toxicity, and former President of the Canadian Association of Dental Research.

Fluoride is linked with other health problems as well, including weakened bones, reduced thyroid activity, and possibly, bone cancer, according to a recent report from a team of Harvard scientists, the US National Research Council and other recent studies.

Funny that the USA is one of the most technologically advanced countries and still one of the only holdouts continuing to knowingly poison it's citizens with the excuse of making our teeth healthier.(If they really want to help us out, they could easily add vitamins to our water.)

They do however use fluoridated water in prisons around the world for it's stupefying effects to make the prisoners docile and non-combative.

Greg,

I did a little research on peppermint oil, and it seems to be about as harmful as most other extracts if taken in excess. How did the girl almost kill her grandmother with it?

Funny thing is, I did a google search for "dangers of peppermint" and this was the second article in the search results.

quikonnex.com/channel/item/16128

In that article they mainly talk about the dangers of sodium lauryl sulfate, but also hit on the fluoride issue as well.

As for dieing from water,

A woman in California died last year from a radio contest involving drinking massive amounts of water. She went home after the contest and died from water intoxication.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16614865/

Edited by TrailChaser

My point exactly, Fluoride isn't harmfull unless, like anything else, it is ingested in excess. Why do you think they tell you not to swallow tooth paste or the fluoride from the dentist? The amount in tap water is so minute it has no real lasting effect unless you are young or are attempting to devolve back to a fish and live in it.

BTW, the air you are breathing now is carcinogenic, so stop breathing now!!!

Right, My point is that there's nothing I can do about breathing air.

There IS something "they" can do about fluoride in the public drinking water... Like STOP doing it if it's proven to be harmful... Especially if it's proven to be MOST harmful to the babies we are suppose to protect from stuff like this.

It just doesn't add up.

A guy I worked with back in my hometown has a daughter that ingested nearly an entire box of Decon mouse poison. He called the poison control center. They told him to give her plenty of water and not to worry too much. Even the mice have to ingest almost twice their body weight to die. This is the one time I am glad to hear that a company makes a product that doesn't live up to the name poison.

There are so many things in this world that can kill us. What puzzles me is that we are still living longer and longer.

A guy I worked with back in my hometown has a daughter that ingested nearly an entire box of Decon mouse poison. He called the poison control center. They told him to give her plenty of water and not to worry too much. Even the mice have to ingest almost twice their body weight to die. This is the one time I am glad to hear that a company makes a product that doesn't live up to the name poison.

There are so many things in this world that can kill us. What puzzles me is that we are still living longer and longer.

Heh, i've been thinking allot about that very thing lately. I walk my dog every day in a huge cemetery near us. In fact, over the years, i've spent allot of time in cemeteries, kinda a hobbie. I spend more time than most people thinking about the dead. Anyway, one of my favorite past times is calculating the age of the deceased. I gotta tell you, i've walked cemeteries dating as far back as the 1600's, and we aren't making great strides. I know what the statistics are saying, but who pays for those? I also know my method isn't scientific, but i walk among the dead, and they were so much like us, including how old they are when they died. I regularly see 70's and 80's. Occasionally even some one in their 90's, as far back as the 1800's. It really has surprised me, knowing what the medical field and statistics are telling me. And even if we are living older, have you been to the grocery store on a tuesday early afternoon? The dead walk. I'm talking quality of life. The pills our current geriatric population are on is staggering. And there not living happy healthy lives. Their fighting for every step every day. It's like a zombie movie. I think it's sad. Then we can wander into more statistics. Our countries mental health is at some of the lowest levels since anyone started paying attention. We've got higher and higher rates of mental disease, suicide, violent crimes, divorce, on and on. Are we healthier? Highest rates of obesity, heart disease, un-accounted for neurological disorders, acid reflux disease, restless leg syndrome, IBS, god i can go on. How many of you are on some form of prescription? God the money being made. Why hasn't the medical industry cured anything since polio? Because there's no money in a cure. But a treatment, now that's money for the life of the customer, if your treatment doesn't kill them. The pharmaceutical industry spends astronomically higher amounts on acid reflux than it does on Alzheimer's. why? Look at the profit margin. Elderly people get alzheimers, 10 years at most of treatment till they die of heart falure. Acid reflux, you might have a customer for 40 years!

Me, i'd rather have 50 good years than 100 under the current system.

Edited by PDCCD