Rear passenger window

texasbudman

just need to crack the door open and raise it... or do any of you guys have any neat little tips and tricks?? I did a quick search and didn't find anything useful...

Any and all useful information is apprciated...

Thanks

It's an 90... power windows...

do you hear the motor at all when you try to put it up? If so, I'd grab it and pull up while someone holds the button. If no motor sound, I'd pop the inner panel and try to fix the motor (just like fixing a starter motor).

do you hear the motor at all when you try to put it up? If so, I'd grab it and pull up while someone holds the button. If no motor sound, I'd pop the inner panel and try to fix the motor (just like fixing a starter motor).

Nope... no sound... I wish...

Just like fixing the starter... huh... P...

So basically I need to bang the sh!t out of it till it works... :stickwack: Should I start with a hammer or use the end of a screwdriver, and work my way up???

get at the motor, disassemble and clean. Look for shorts. If fried, buy a new but with the motor disengaged, you should be able to put the window up by hand. If not fried, clean the brush dust out of the grooves and make sure the brushes seat and make contact. Not hard to do and could save you $$$

get at the motor, disassemble and clean. Look for shorts. If fried, buy a new but with the motor disengaged, you should be able to put the window up by hand. If not fried, clean the brush dust out of the grooves and make sure the brushes seat and make contact. Not hard to do and could save you $$$

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked my idea... kinda like Animal playing the drums... hahahaa :D

Okay... I'll do it the right way... we'll see if I can get to it tomarrow...

Thanks brother...

Okay... I ripped the door panel off... that big thing on the left side with three bolts, isn't the window motor is it??? If so, that thing won't fit to come out... if not I have a feeling I'm gonna feel real stupid...

I ck'ed my books and either I missed the section or something... I'm gonna ck the books again... :shrug:

It got dark on me and I started getting frustrated with the girlf... :shiftyeyes: I mean hungry... I disconnected it cleaned it up the connection, stuck the air spray straw and said a lil prayer... and tried it again... Nope, I just put it all back together and decided to give it a shot a different day with light...

on another note... it goes down with the button, real bad ass, so now its all the way down... :chairfall:

:ohno01:

Do you mean all the way down as in you can't see any glass?

Noooooooo, don't say that... it stoped where it is suppose to...

When I took off the door panel, I couldn't pull out/find the motor... I didn't get a chance yesterday... hopefully today... I'm thinking what I attempted to get out was for the power locks... which would still mean I can't find the one for the window...