Front grill

g204life

Sorry to jack, but where did you get the Smittybilt? All I can find for front bumpers is the ARB and that one is $$$

well the smttybuilt will protect the grille so its only half-thread-jacking lol. The smittybilt came from an 93ish S10 blazer and was IIRC $100 on craigslist. I plan to make replicas of the pathy bumper mounts out of 1/4 inch plate w/ a 3" concave on the end for it to weld on to. If you look @ slicks picks her "mini me" pathy has one from a mid 80's yota on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic may be dead, but I ran into something that I figured I'd share and save for later...

stu10094s.jpg

This is a stainless, square tube grill for the 09-94 HB (w/ composite lights) made by Stull

It lists on their site for $125

It ought to fit the path w/o any kind of conversion.

I think thats what the original poster was going after in the first place. lol

I think I'm gonna get rid of the covers, Winters coming and I'll prolly never gonna leave a back shift which means 90% of my driving will be done in the dark (covers removed) I also have taill light covers that have never been instaled.

I'll say 15 for the front cause they're used and the edges are slightly modified (to fit across the hb grille, prolly won't notice the differance on the pathy grille) and 30 for the rear

+shipping