Tire Size Question

What size tires will i be able to run on my stock 97 pathy?

Right now they are 235 75 15 and i would like to go to 31 10.5 or at least 30 9.5. Does anyone know if that is possible? Thanks

With your current wheels (probably 15x6.5) you can only run up to 30x9.50R15. The stock wheels are too narrow to accomodate larger tires. If you replace the wheels with 15x7 or 15x8, you can run 31x10.50R15 tires without any modifications, and 32x11.50R15 tires with a suspension lift and some fender liner trimming.

This question has been asked literally a hundred times already...search around a little bit

I think people register on this site to SPECIFICALLY ask the all important "I'm gonna lift my Pathy" and "I need bigger tires" questions, then never reply again.

I think people register on this site to SPECIFICALLY ask the all important "I'm gonna lift my Pathy" and "I need bigger tires" questions, then never reply again.

So I think that I need a little drop.. how much can I tuck?

Bet ya haevn't heard that here have ya? Huh?

With your current wheels (probably 15x6.5) you can only run up to 30x9.50R15. The stock wheels are too narrow to accomodate larger tires. If you replace the wheels with 15x7 or 15x8, you can run 31x10.50R15 tires without any modifications, and 32x11.50R15 tires with a suspension lift and some fender liner trimming.