Synthetic oil filters for '93 pathie

westslope

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray for Canada!

Canada is A.O.K in my book :) and they don't piss off other countries of the world!

When my Pathfinder finally dies someday.....I'm gonna ride it over the edge of Niagra Falls.

I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures on the way down.

As a former DOE contracted collection agent, I can say that this is not necessarily true.

B

unlike some people out there.....I DID pay off my student loan..... a year and a half early in fact.

Did I feel any smarter once I paid off my edumakation? Nope.....

(just kidding of course...attending college was the smartest decision I ever made in my life. Just don't tell my wife that.... :)

This turned into an interesting discussion. Now I need this thread on hand for when my tree huggin' pathy bashin' public transport endorsin' excuse for an uncle comes by and tries to burn me with his lies. *goes off to find NON recycled paper to print thread* hehehe jk.

Although my truck sure is good on fuel for when I have to drive my grandmother home from my dads yet its 20 miles in the opposite direction :lmao:

I will NEVER bike anywhere in the city, I don't trust people. I'd rather get hit in my truck than on a bike.

Yeah, I haven't had any problems with my truck that have prevented me from driving it. And in the winter it's great cause I can take all the DEEP snow covered side streets to school instead of sitting in mass traffic on the queensway and woodroffe ave.

I wouldn't say I have the money, as my parents pay the insurance...cause if it was in my name it'd be over 6 grand a year! I pay for the gas and the mods/upgrades. Parents are paying for the repairs and parts if needed but I have to pay them back when school is done and I have a real job.

Well, urban commuting on a bicycle is a whole set of skills in itself: dressing safely and most important brightly coloured clothing, lights, keeping your head up, carefully choosing routes, avoiding the gutter lane, making eye contact with motorists, explicitly signalling, being respectful of others, and then knowing when to back down when somebody doesn't obviously give a rats azz about your safety.

I have urban commuted 365 days of the year in Quebec City, downtown Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa and Greater Vancouver. I consider driving the highways of the Greater Vancouver area in the pathfinder to be a more dangerous activity.

redfinder: Sounds like you have fair, smart deal with the parents. Lucky you.

A yes, the Queensway and Woodroffe Avenue. Are they in 24-hour gridlock like the major roads in Vancouver and Toronto yet?

When it dumps snow or freezing rain, that 4X4 sure comes in handy doesn't it?

Edited by westslope

Well, urban commuting on a bicycle is a whole set of skills in itself: dressing safely and most important brightly, using lights, keeping your head up, carefully choosing routes, avoiding the gutter lane, making eye contact with motorists, explicitly signalling, being respectful of others, and then knowing when to back down when somebody doesn't obviously give a rats azz about your safety.

I have urban commuted 365 days of the year in Quebec City, downtown Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa and Greater Vancouver. I consider driving the highways of the Greater Vancouver area in the pathfinder to be a more dangerous activity.

redfinder: Sounds like you have fair, smart deal with the parents. Lucky you.

A yes, the Queensway and Woodroffe Avenue. Are they in 24-hour gridlock like the major roads in Vancouver and Toronto yet?

When it dumps snow or freezing rain, that 4X4 sure comes in handy doesn't it?

No it's only bad in the morning and when people are leaving work other than that its smooth sailing unless there is a bad accident.

The 4x4 is useful until I get into the traffic as the morons in their minivans and 2wd crossovers just spin and spin hoping the traction control and ABS will save them from sliding into my front bumper in the best buy parking lot a week after I got the truck :ar15: No joke that actually happened. I raged on the little Asian guy who got out. He wanted my insurance info and I refused. I told him 100 bucks ought to get it unbent. Turns out only my license plate was bent. So I took that 100 bucks filled up the truck and went out for lunch!