Need parts, please help!

Wood

Hoping some of you can help me source a couple parts for my 2001 SE 4x4. I am selling the rig and need to find a center cap for one of my rims and also need an OEM front coil spring, new or used. Thanks very much.

Hoping some of you can help me source a couple parts for my 2001 SE 4x4. I am selling the rig and need to find a center cap for one of my rims and also need an OEM front coil spring, new or used. Thanks very much.

Manual or auto?

3.3L or 3.5L ?

Manual or auto?

3.3L or 3.5L ?

Huh? What difference does the engine and tranny make for wheel center cap and coil springs? (Maybe you're interested in buying it?)

PS. The engine is a 3.5L, since it's a 2001.

I have a set of front and rears that came off a stock 98, make me an offer and its yours.

Thanks for the offer but I managed to find a strut assembly locally. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the offer but I managed to find a strut assembly locally. Thanks anyway.

did you still need that center cap? i have some spares that came off a 2000 (3.3L), but i'm pretty sure my wheels are different than yours...

did you still need that center cap? i have some spares that came off a 2000 (3.3L), but i'm pretty sure my wheels are different than yours...

No, I got one on Ebay. Thanks for the offer.

Huh? What difference does the engine and tranny make for wheel center cap and coil springs? (Maybe you're interested in buying it?)

PS. The engine is a 3.5L, since it's a 2001.

The year model and engine size combinations make a difference as to which of the many different styles of wheel caps and which coil spring Nissan used on this vehicle in its production run..............

Edited by Alkorahil