Bridgestone Revo R50 question....

GPG

Tried searching but feature kind of useless. I see all the reviews of the Bridgestone Dueler a/t revo are all pretty positive but that tire does not come in stock size. Local tire place told me no size up or down would be recommended from stock size, suggests I look at different tire. If I would need to go a different route I need a nice aggressive tire that is used 60% on road and 40% on snow, any recommendations appreciated.

I assume your truck is stock height, do you have any plans to lift it?

I don't see why they cant offer a similar size...

You will want to make sure you don't go too wide, so the tires don't rub the strut towers in the front... I had to buy another set of wheels to avoid that with mine, when I upgraded to 31's on mine (with the lift).

Stock height now, don't think I'll be lifting any time soon.

According to the that link trainman posted it looks like they don't make the stock size which is 255/65/16. Looks like I'll be looking for a different tire.

According to the that link trainman posted it looks like they don't make the stock size which is 255/65/16. Looks like I'll be looking for a different tire.

245/70, 255/70, and 265/70 will all fit on your R50. i have 265/70 on my 00 pathy

I am running 245/75R16 (both winter and summer tires) without any issues and they do come in that size.

More info here: Link

When the Hankooks need replacing, I will probably get Revo's.

Edited by Trainman

I am running 245/75R16 (both winter and summer tires) without any issues and they do come in that size.

When the Hankooks need replacing, I will probably get Revo's.

yep. i think a 245/75 is about as tall as a 265/70 which is what i'm running now. i too am planning on getting Revo's when my crappy Pathfinder-brand (Discount Tire Co) wear out.

245/75/r16 is the stock size on a 00 r50. And yes you can get the duelers in that size, my dad has them. We got them from Tire Rack

Edited by redfinder

245/75/r16 is the stock size on a 00 r50. And yes you can get the duelers in that size, my dad has them. We got them from Tire Rack

stock is 255/65/16 on a '00. it says it on the vin plate inside my door jam.