Why you never to talk to the police

Precise1

This is just something I ran across. I've only once had a minor incident with law enforcement and I have nothing to hide in general, but after listening to this dissertation I believe I see where I made some mistakes that ultimately cost me $. I don't plan on a next time, but just in case, I am slightly better informed now...

The vids are about 20 minutes each and I get more value from the first one, but the cops perspective in the second one is worth listening to, even if he is a self inflated doushe bag...

Hopefully it helps someone... :beer:

B

Holy feck B. I'll hang my hat on solicitor hook right now. Can you explain blah blah. And, if said blah blah is ascertained therfodrwithcomigandnotwithstanding blah! :blink:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd.....loving it!

and if so she shall lbe bound by the court to contain and/or "fornicate" and "F---" the hell off as is wished by my friend, Charlie, on this day in May, Sunday: the day of our FASHJaa

ty BSL

Get to know those words cuz 1 day, Dotty will be looking for "whoevercausesunduehardshipandfurthersthattoextendbeyojndeveryreasonablemeans............

As Mr. Justice has decreed on some poor batard's ass blahblahblah

HEARYEE HEARYEE

bailiff wack his peepee :stickwack:

No, Don't listen to Pezzy!!! SLEEP IT OFF!!!

Holy feck B. I'll hang my hat on solicitor hook right now.

Thats about all I really understood... Care to try again?

*BRAIN OVERLOAD* BLAHHHHH!! TOO MANY BIG LAWYER WORDS

LOL, ok, I'll translate to Kiwi....

"Blah blah blah, sheep, blah blah blah, forincate, blah blah blah..."

"Do you know, or did you ever know this sheep?"

(answer NO)

"Do you deny carnal knowledge of this sheep"

(answer YES)

"The farmer will take $50 for compensation"

(answer SOLD)

B

Sheit, I was just trying to pass along something that may help a normal guy out. Obviously, that was my mistake... Normal... :blink:

Im On To U Boy ,

U Used To Be The Man

Til I Crossed U N The Court Room Sittin On The Stand , Got To Waivin Ya Hand N Pointin at me with your ET finger

Holdin The Mic Like Sum Kind Of Rap Singa

Nigga U The Cleaners

Tryin To Watch Me

Quick Peepin at my Beemer

Tryin To Watch Me

Slipped In The Game Sellin Toys To People I Avoid People Don't Ask Me @!*% , The Only Law I Break Is The Public Grip

My Mouth Zipped I Plead The Fifth And Niggaz Like You Get Pushed Off A Cliff.

Thanx B,

I actually learned alot from the professor. He does a good job of making it make sense. I won't be trying to talk my way outa stuff anymore.

Also,

Everyone needs to remember to refuse the search request while you're pulled over by the police, whether you have anything to hide or not.

Now to watch the other one.

I only watched the first minute.... but from my experience, it is sometimes better to be upfront, open, and honest with an officer. I've probably been in 3 or 4 real funky situations where i should have gone to jail (misdemeanor) and should have gotten my car towed, but because I was super nice and honest with the police officers, i was let go with just a good scare and a handshake. (three to five years ago, mind you) Probably would have ended up in jail if I were to mouth off like some of my partners do. I have some friends who are just ridiculous with cops. They don't realize that (most of them) are normal people who are just doing their job and keeping the streets safe.

But maybe its just San Diego officers that are super relax? They deal with tweekers, bozos, and stupid tourists all day so I probably look like a "normal" local compared to most felons they deal with. I heard cops are more strict in other cities.

I got pulled over for my tail light. I just told her, I'll be honest, the part is ordered, it should be in soon, I was just driving my friend home. She ran my papers, came back and said have a good night sir.

because I was super nice and honest with the police officers, i was let go with just a good scare and a handshake. (three to five years ago, mind you) Probably would have ended up in jail if I were to mouth off like some of my partners do.

Agreed FUELER, I've been there myself, but still, it's food for thought. I think this more applies to the whole 'come downtown for some questions' scenario rather than 'whats going on' on the spot type thing. :shrug:

As for the mouthing off jackazzes, I never understood that!! WTF is to be gained by that? Piss off someone who is in the position to make choices about your freedom? DUH!!!

Back as a teen, I got busted with some friends drinking beer. I was the spokes person as it was my car (the officer insisted). The end effect was that we had to dump out all the beer and I couldn't drive for several hours or they would ruin my day/week/year. As we were dumping the beer, one aquaintance mouthed off about what a waste of beer this was as he walked past me. I hit him in the stomache hard enough to double him over and looked at the cop. He just nodded, and I kept pouring beer out. My guess is that he was having a hard time not smiling/laughing. It was a minor incident, but I would have been the one to lose my license, not the guy I slugged, but he felt like it was OK to mouth off. I wasn't cool with it after getting a break and obviously the cop agreed. No, I don't like people who talk sheit, it just causes more problems.

I got pulled over for my tail light. I just told her, I'll be honest, the part is ordered, it should be in soon, I was just driving my friend home. She ran my papers, came back and said have a good night sir.

Agreed, son. I've done similiar, but I think this advice is geared towards more than a tail light traffic stop...

B