Hording gas in a closet...where the HVAC is...

unccpathfinder

estimated 45 gallons in nine plastic jugs, Dartmouth's District 3 Fire Chief Richard Arruda said.

The jugs were covered by cloth rags and stacked in a hallway closet that housed the air conditioning system, Chief Arruda said.

Sheit, I have to laugh!! Thats dumber than dumb!! Besides, even if they had been hoarding it for 6 months, they have saved, what, $50 max? I can come up with ways of making $50 over 6 months that don't involve explosions, thank you...

Morans!!

Although, I must say, My favorite is when people siphon gas with a shopvac... :crazy:

B

heheheh not to mention gasoline goes 'stale' a couple months or so after it has left the nozzle. that is unless you add a fuel stabilizer, but something tells me these folks overlooked that

heheheh not to mention gasoline goes 'stale' a couple months or so after it has left the nozzle. that is unless you add a fuel stabilizer, but something tells me these folks overlooked that

ehh its shelf live without stabilizers is about 1.5-2 years...I have just now (a little over 2 years) started having problems with the gas in the pathy...but it still works in my lawn mower...now if you introduce moisture into it then it'll go bad faster...

yup that's good stuff. It is even more critical to use in carbureted engines.

unccpath, i don't know about cars, but i sure can tell the difference between old and new gas when i run it through my 25hp 2-stroke outboard

Edited by skrillaguerilla