A Wheelin Game

RowdoggNZ

I reckon thats what this world needs, A game with some trail wheelin and rockclimbing not just rally and dirtbike games. There aren't any games on the market like this :(

Like i'm talking full 3d sorta game, modernish.

Correct me if i'm wrong. What does everyone think?

Edited by RowdoggNZ

there was 4x4 EVO1 and 2. got 1 for ps2 and 2 for x-box(never made 2 for ps2 for some odd reason). besides that i dont really know of any comsole ones but i am not up to date with ps3 and x-box 360 games because i cant break myself down to spend that much on a game console. what should be made is a 4wheeling game like motor city online was, or just make motor city online 2 and add it as a catagory

4x4 evo was the only one I ever played on my PS2...now I dont have it but it would be nice to get something like that esp if you could get some major OHV parks mapped out and build your rig up and go for the trails and if they changed throughout the season that would be sweet too...

Yeah man, twould be awesome. I wish they would make a good game. I've played the both of em now. For anyone that wants to know the best of the two, cabelas offroad adventure 3 is by far the best, and you can find it on TPB.