snapped rear swaybar!

nmpath

I have a 2002 R50 with the AC lift and 32x11.5 all terrains. I took my front swaybar off last weekend to see how much better it would perform and i love it. I was out today wheelin and I snapped my rear swaybar in two. Has anyone else done this? do I need to replace it or can i run with no swaybars at all? thanks

Ive never heard of this before but, im sure its happened before, as for not having them, its a personal pref. Lots of people run with out them as it gives you more flex.

Last year my rear swaybar broke in half while driving in my home neighborhood. I guess years of off-roading finally wore it out. Since its removal, I haven't noticed any worse handling than it already had, since I've been running without a front swaybar for 5 years now anyway. The rear swaybar doesn't really contribute that much; it's quite thin. Don't worry about it.

Has anyone else done this? do I need to replace it or can i run with no swaybars at all? thanks

*read my signature*

I just took the remaining pieces of mine off this weekend by chance. Mine had been broke in half for like a year and a half. You won't notice a difference in ride from the rear being gone, the front, eh maybe. Good luck.