AC up their prices?

ILoveMyPatty

the 3" is cheaper... and probably to pay for their new fancy smancy graphics that I think look like ass...

why does the 3" cost less than the 2"

doesn't the 3" come with more stuff like brackets and extentions?

My 3" lift came in yesterday. :bounce:

If I had to guess why the 2"BL costs more...

I bet A/C only buys 3" Poly spacers and cuts them down to 2" in-house. Therefore you pay for the additional labor and handling.

Call and ask they are actually easy to talk to on the phone. I guess I was drinking too much and ordered the lift for the '96 and up. They called me the next day and told me I needed the lift for the WD21 and it would save me $40 bucks.

So far so good.

Here's another theory.

A lot of WD22 Xterra guys have realized that the WD21 body lifts fit the Xterra, so rather than pay for the Xterra lift, they go for the one for the Pathy. That said, many Xterra guys will only go with the 2" body lift, as a 3" isn't really worth all the extra work involved. Same size tires fit, yet it takes a lot less work to do the 2" lift.

Good info; and I agree the update looks like @ss; I was having to refresh to see some pages as they would come up blank the first time (sporadic)

BL is an easy and one of the best upgrades (makes other upgrades easier)

Yeah, the new site layout doesn't do it for me. I wish they would change it so you could look at all they have to offer for specific models, Pathfinder, Hardbody, Titan etc. It would make it mucho easier for me with my stupidly slow 21kb/s internet...