Interco SSR

daopi

theres a big section on tires in product review...you'll get all kinds of opinions...i dont like BFG's and prefer dunlop mudrovers...b/c of grip, road noise and wear and their performance on road/off road, in the rain/snow and dry pavement...

Interco are good if you are offroad a lot, all their tires are soft compound and wear fast on pavement. If you are on road more, look at an MT from one of the "regular" brands.

Interco are good if you are offroad a lot, all their tires are soft compound and wear fast on pavement. If you are on road more, look at an MT from one of the "regular" brands.

not soo true. I have a set of 37x12.5R16 Interco Truxus tires on my heavy chevy. I bough them used from a buddie that had them on his F250. he put 56 000 km on the tires before he bought a new set. I have since put 14000 km on them. the rears are toast from doing burnouts, but the fronts still have 7/32 and 6/32's on them. that is GREAT for being on 7-8k pound trucks there whole life IMO. when new, there winter preformaces is hard to beat for a mud tire. I will more then likely buy another set of truxus for the chevy soon and any other daily driver that I want an aggressive tire on.

Nice, but you are right about the sizes all 12.5 or wider, hope you're SASed....

I've been running 31x12.5 Pro Comp MT's for 2 1/2 years with 3+3 lift and no SAS, no problemo. :shrug: I've heard similar about Interco treadwear, though. Then again, its not like they're out there promoting high mileage commuter tires.

I've been running 31x12.5 Pro Comp MT's for 2 1/2 years with 3+3 lift and no SAS, no problemo. :shrug:

Most who run wider without at least upgraded steering tend to have issues offroad breaking steering components. I've even seen people with upgraded steering have troubles like wearing out Ball Joints and such.