Elect. window doesn't go down

Ultrafinder

I tried a search but couldn't find any help. My passenger window won't go down using the passenger switch but, works going up. I works fine using the driver side controls. I took the pass. side control apart and all was connected and nothing burnt. Is there another connection that could come loose?

OK, I took door skin off and checked wiring connections and even swithced to a known good switch. Still no workie. I noticed that the signal goes to the drivers side first then back to passenger side window( doesn't go directly to the motor from the passenger button). Traced as far as I could on drivers side it's a blue wire with white stripe. Does anyone know where the signal from the passenger side goes?

I have crank handles...no issues :tonguefinger:

Problem fixed! I found the problem in the driver side control panel.. about a year ago one of the little plastic things (white little lever inside the control panel) wore out and wouldn't reach the contact to make that same window go up. So, I melted some solder on it to raise the contact. apparently I raised it too much and the contact wouldn't make ground leaving the opposite switch to be neutral. That's the best way I can explain it...hope it makes sense.

OK, I took door skin off and checked wiring connections and even swithced to a known good switch. Still no workie. I noticed that the signal goes to the drivers side first then back to passenger side window( doesn't go directly to the motor from the passenger button). Traced as far as I could on drivers side it's a blue wire with white stripe. Does anyone know where the signal from the passenger side goes?