Whats happening?

Nissyota88

When i am driving about 50 mph and let off the gas it hella drops speed fast as if its dragging on the brakes or somthing (but its not) and the entire time its dropping speed the engine is making a weird noise like idleing high and idling low and the rpms are jumping from 2k to 2.5 what could it be? i was thinking maybe fuel filter or pump but wouldnt that effect all the speeds? its only doing it from 50 to 40 mph... and its hella eating up gas :shiftyeyes:

All in the Family beats Whats happening? anyday!-)

Beginning of an O2 sensor death?

Possibly... i did put jb weld over an exhaust leak and i failed cause it just melted down into the cat... hmm...

lol Nissyota said "dragging"

eat my shorts :tonguefinger:

I think the easiest way to do it is take the hose going into the cooler and stick it in an empty pail, then take the the house going out of the cooler and stick it in a pail full of fresh fluid. Have someone make sure you don't suck any air in the hose and cycle through all the gears while the truck is in idle. It should pump all the old fluid out and replace it with the new stuff in the pail.

bud said it could be tranny, im gonna try and flush it.. how do you flush the cooler? where is it at? pictures? ive already looked at the how to

od.... on or off.... turn it on