Engine Light Came on

Pathy

At this point, I wouldn't worry bout it unless it comes back on and stays on. Could have been a number of things. If it is an issue, the light should stay on. If the light isn't on, I'm not sure you can pull codes to even see what the problem is, but I could be wrong on that one.

At this point, I wouldn't worry bout it unless it comes back on and stays on.  Could have been a number of things.  If it is an issue, the light should stay on.  If the light isn't on, I'm not sure you can pull codes to even see what the problem is, but I could be wrong on that one.

Yes, you can pull codes even if the light isn't on anymore. they are stored in there. read the sticky about the ECU codes. follow the directions and you should get something. it only takes a minute or so and no dissembly required. -study- good luck.

Well, unless you have an 87-89 Pathy, then you gotta take out the passenger's side front seat to get to the ECU.

I did that anyways, then unbolted the computer so I could see the pretty lights and have access while test driving it.