LBL Run April 18th-20th.

tucdatruck

The NOAS KY folks are talking about a run in April, since most of us can't make it to RR. At least 2 of us are already committed to going that weekend. Any of you guys want to go, let me know. It's going to be at Land between the Lakes in KY (between KY Lake and Lake Barkley). Ryan, this means you as well. :aok:

Edited by tucdatruck

• 3 weeks later...
The NOAS KY folks are talking about a run in April, since most of us can't make it to RR. At least 2 of us are already committed to going that weekend. Any of you guys want to go, let me know. It's going to be at Land between the Lakes in KY (between KY Lake and Lake Barkley). Ryan, this means you as well. :aok:

I'm interested. I'll have to see about getting that week-end off, but I'd love to go.

Are you all planning on camping there? Will there be somewhere to meet up on the way? Are the trails there going to be too much for my stocker?

I'm interested. I'll have to see about getting that week-end off, but I'd love to go.

Are you all planning on camping there? Will there be somewhere to meet up on the way? Are the trails there going to be too much for my stocker?

We will be camping there. As far as trails, I'm not sure. I've never been there, but I've heard that they're kind of mild.

More details can be found here. NOAS LBL Run

MZxtreme, find a way to get there that weekend. The more, the merrier.

We will be hammering out the details this Saturday night for our KY Chapter meeting. Although a place hasn't been laid out yet for the meeting, both of you are invited. I'll keep you informed of when and where it's going to be Saturday night.

Edited by tucdatruck

are you guys camping at the camground right next to turkey bay or somewhere out in the LBL?

i have a bunch of work i need to get doen to my truck before i can go wheeling again. i don't think i am going to have enough time to get it all done in the next 2 weeks. :(

are you guys camping at the camground right next to turkey bay or somewhere out in the LBL?

i have a bunch of work i need to get doen to my truck before i can go wheeling again. i don't think i am going to have enough time to get it all done in the next 2 weeks. :(

There's another campsite which Josh (whom is setting this up) knows of, which will have less people at. He says it's by the water, that's all I know. What do you guys need to get done before the trip? Maybe I can help out, that Friday night or something before hand.

There's also going to be a meeting for the trip and final planning going on this Saturday it's going to be at a place called Flabby's in Germantown @ 6:00.

Here's the map to the place:

Flabby's

Edited by tucdatruck

What do you guys need to get done before the trip? Maybe I can help out, that Friday night or something before hand.

t-belt and all kinds of other junk there; suspention, severe frame rust. :( once i open the truck up it's going to be down for a while. probably will start this weekend if the weather holds. i also have another commetment that i don't think i'll be able to get out of.

Darn, I've gotta work this Saturday. You'll have to count me out.

As far as my truck goes, I need to figure out where this random power loss is coming from. My tranny hasn't been acting right either.

I really want to go, but I'm starting to think my schedule and my Pathy aren't going to cooperate.

If anyone knows of a 5-speed donor in the area on the cheap, give me a shout. I'm already sick of this AT.

• 4 weeks later...