VGPowered Needs Your Expertise

Zdaddy

Hello all. I was wondering if someone could teach me a little more about Nissan's Trucks and SUV's. I'm a Z guy(name gives it away) and many of you already know of VGPowered.com, the site I created dedicated to the VG engine.

I made a page all about the Z31...(still work in progress, Just need to finish talking about its different engines),

I'm looking to make a page like this for all the vehicles that Nissan dropped a VG into.

http://www.vgpowered.com/index.php/Sport-C...Nissan-Z31.html :clickdalink:

For example, what years did Nissan equip the VG30I into Pathfinders? How about trucks? I know this is about pathfinders but I bet some of you

know just as much about Hardbodies and Frontiers...how about Xterra? Is a hardbody a frontier? Whats the difference. I'm so ignorant in this area,

but its important in regards to the VG.

I provide full credit to people that want to publish articles and how-tos. Note that I linked NPORA in the links section :itsallgood:

Whatever I get from here, I will make sure to note that if it is used.

Edited by Zdaddy

Hello all. I was wondering if someone could teach me a little more about Nissan's Trucks and SUV's. I'm a Z guy(name gives it away) and many of you already know of VGPowered.com, the site I created dedicated to the VG engine.

I made a page all about the Z31...(still work in progress, Just need to finish talking about its different engines),

I'm looking to make a page like this for all the vehicles that Nissan dropped a VG into.

http://www.vgpowered.com/index.php/Sport-C...Nissan-Z31.html :clickdalink:

For example, what years did Nissan equip the VG30I into Pathfinders? How about trucks? I know this is about pathfinders but I bet some of you

know just as much about Hardbodies and Frontiers...how about Xterra? Is a hardbody a frontier? Whats the difference. I'm so ignorant in this area,

but its important in regards to the VG.

I provide full credit to people that want to publish articles and how-tos. Note that I linked NPORA in the links section :itsallgood:

Whatever I get from here, I will make sure to note that if it is used.

Pathfinder:

87-89

VG30i

2 door only

very rare, but some did have a Z24i.

90-92

VG30E

4 and 2 doors(altho 2 doors are rare)

93-95

VG30E

all 4 doors.

updated bumpers and in 94 they got a new dash.

96-2000

VG33E

4 doors

unibody

Hardbody:

86.5-89

VG30I and Z24i

90-95

VG30E and KA24E

96-97

KA24E

Xterra:

2000-04

VG33E and VG33ER

Frontier:

98-04

VG33E,VG33ER, KA24E

this is all from memory so dont quote me, but it should be pretty accurate.

hope that helps

*EDIT* I thought I put it down, but I must have missed it, 2 door VG30E paths are from 90-92, not just 90.

Edited by 89_trailboss

I know of one 92 Nissan Navara (Hardbody?) Factory fitted VG30E in New Zealand

50762753_full.jpg

50762686_full.jpg

This is an auction so pics might not be there for long.

Dunno If that helps but It RARE here :D

Only difference to that list (this is from New Zealand) is you can still get 2drs...up to 94 as I've got one, but it's got a TD27T. I haven't seen a VG30E 2dr after 92 here.

:beer:

Edited by TerranoNZ

I know of one 92 Nissan Navara (Hardbody?) Factory fitted VG30E in New Zealand

50762753_full.jpg

50762686_full.jpg

This is an auction so pics might not be there for long.

Dunno If that helps but It RARE here :D

Only difference to that list (this is from New Zealand) is you can still get 2drs...up to 94 as I've got one, but it's got a TD27T. I haven't seen a VG30E 2dr after 92 here.

:beer:

Gosh...thanks for the info guys...it's it's just beautiful :wub:

what do you guys think of me saying all this info is from "NPORA Community"?

I think that sounds kinda cool..."Info courtesy of NPORA" :aok:

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, I saw a 4-door Hardbody in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Not sure of the engine, but I can tell you this much though, if they offered that in here in the US back then, I'd be driving one rather than my Pathfinder for sure. The same 4 seat setup of the rig plus a truck bed, well alright. Yes, I know there are Frontier options available, that's a different price range and I like the older styling by far.

Thanks you guys. Info has been transfered over to here

http://www.vgpowered.com/index.php/Vehicle-Lineup/

Its still a work in progress. If you guys have anything to add or correct, dont hesitate by posting here or on VGP's forum. I cited Npora for the contribution :)

Eventually, I would like a small representative picture for each vehicle above the name of the vehicle listed. And I would like a page dedicated for each vehicle or chassis. I'm already working on the Z31 page because thats right up my alley :) It all kinda flows out.

If anyone here wants to start a Pathfinder or whatever page, contact me. Remember, authors and contributors are always given credit :aok: