Noobee in St. Louis

PattiMax

Hello Everyone

I have lurking in the shadows for about a week reading and learning. It is a fantastic site. I'm new to the pathfinder but have been a Nissan lover for a good many years. I also own an 03 Max SE. LOVE IT. Anyway I've been out of the 4X4 world for quite a long time and have a lot to learn with my last addition to the family. It's pure stock except the radio, 94 XE ............ I know, I know, my nickname says STL94SE but I guess my left eye wasn't watching my left hand close enough when I was typing. After all the odds are in the fingers favor, 10 against 2.

I still have to get my XE back to my place and I'll have to get it towed seeing how it is not starting. I'll be on the look out for some parts and upgrading advice as well. This is a fantastic site with a lot of great rides and info.

Talk to ya soon, :handlebars:

Hello Everyone

I have lurking in the shadows for about a week reading and learning. It is a fantastic site. I'm new to the pathfinder but have been a Nissan lover for a good many years. I also own an 03 Max SE. LOVE IT. Anyway I've been out of the 4X4 world for quite a long time and have a lot to learn with my last addition to the family. It's pure stock except the radio, 94 XE ............ I know, I know, my nickname says STL94SE but I guess my left eye wasn't watching my left hand close enough when I was typing. After all the odds are in the fingers favor, 10 against 2.

I still have to get my XE back to my place and I'll have to get it towed seeing how it is not starting. I'll be on the look out for some parts and upgrading advice as well. This is a fantastic site with a lot of great rides and info.

Talk to ya soon, :handlebars:

Welcome! WAVEY

Is it the starter thats not cranking? Sometimes if you bang on it with a hammer it'll work, just to get it home.

• 4 weeks later...