March 23rd/24th 2008

Smithk

Nah I'll cross it one day, Canada is just protesting that we must now show our passports. Yeah, I'll make a trip across and maybe you can show me the Washington wheeling spot?

It is just I always get checked like inside and out :blink: , Jeremy you know I don't really got anything to hide but they act like I am a damn drug dealer. That is the main reason I stay away from the border crossing.

It is just I always get checked like inside and out :blink: , Jeremy you know I don't really got anything to hide but they act like I am a damn drug dealer. That is the main reason I stay away from the border crossing.

Every time I cross by my self I get the "you must be a terrorist look". but then again I really do look like a terrorist at times XD. If you go with someone else, they go easy on you, especially if it's a chick. For some reason you're not really a concern if your with a girl.

If yer all gonna go south, yer gonna hafta count me out... I have a criminal record... Shoplifting when I was 18... For some reason, one silly charge more than 20 years ago, that ends up with a fine and they seem to think I'm undesireable for entry to the US... >shrug< And I don't have a passport anyways... hehe

Edited by DVO

If yer all gonna go south, yer gonna hafta count me out... I have a criminal record... Shoplifting when I was 18... For some reason, one silly charge more than 20 years ago, that ends up with a fine and they seem to think I'm undesireable for entry to the US... >shrug< And I don't have a passport anyways... hehe

I'm sure you've heard this before, but you can apply (and should get considering the crime/timeline) a Canadian pardon and a US entry waiver for your offence. THen you'll be able to travel freely across the border.

http://www.pardonservicescanada.com/

It's not cheap, but it will allow you to start taking vacations in the US, or to destinations with stop-overs in the US.

Edited by HitTheTrails

Nope, I invited a couple people with Jeeps, Fords, Chevy's and other vehicles... now if they show up is another story.

I've invited a few along, too, and posted the info on one of our local hobby shop forums that the Skwerl and I frequent as well... It just might be a nice turnout...

But not ALL of us have a Pathfinder... Not everyone has been enlightened as we have...;)