Hey Guys

StockPathy

Hey guys im new to the site, thanks for having me on here.

I own a used stock white 1998 Pathfinder LE. I assumed the car to be stock until I compared to a couple of other pathys, and also by peoples comments.

1. Back windows are tinted gold(ish), something I havent not noticed on other pathfinders

and

2.Possibly a 1" lift? People who see my car often ask if it's been lifted and I've no idea on what to tell em.

Thanks for the help guys

normal_DSCN1291.JPG

Nice looking LE.

I have seen some metallic silver tint on lots of Pathys in our years and they did put gold reflective tint on a trim we call the Klondike Edition up here. The appearance of a lift could be from having NO flares. Pezzy is right though, if you get a chance park beside another stock R50.

another question if anyone can help me out, Im looking to get larger tires on it but unsure on what I should get. I'll be spending about 85% of my time driving on paved roads, but I want something that'll handle the other elemnts as well. any suggestions? right now i've got regular Pathfinder Sport tires. (pun intended)

Look t some 31" BFG A/T's. It doesn't look like there is a lift on yours, and I have the same tints. It's actually not tinted, but injected glass. It was a bitch to get my fronts to match the backs so I got black put on the backs in addition to the injected glass. Check out my sig.