long time lurker

ISlandBoy

Just want to say hello to all.

I have been a lurker for such a long time and because of this site I now i have a 93 pathy, bought it Dec. for 800 bucks it is Blue on Blue ( weird color combo).

Just got done with the engine, new water pump, seals, top over haul, gaskets and other stuff. Right now it is in the tranny shop because it is making funny noises. Hopefully they get to fix it ASAP. I want to drive it already.

I have big plans for the ride, some 32s, safari rack, snorkies, ARB bumpers, some Rancho shocks, bushings etc.

I still have a lot to replace on the truck to make it drive like new especially on the suspension side.

I will put pictures on as I progress. This site is full of helpful people and I really appreciate the wealth of info.

Thanks everybody.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.

Terrano, how is it brah... just got to ask. where you got the light rack on top of your pathy? is it an option on your side of the world? I do not think I have seen anyone over here with that.

Thanks,

IB

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.

Terrano, how is it brah... just got to ask. where you got the light rack on top of your pathy? is it an option on your side of the world? I do not think I have seen anyone over here with that.

Thanks,

IB

:D Came on the truck when I bought it :aok: I believe it is a factory Nissan part.

You can see it before spotlights here http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...mp;#entry287735

I :lol: 'd when I was trying to figure out a way to drill 4 holes neatly and even....I discovered 4+2 evenly spaced dimples on the under side :aok:

BTW "Terrano" is another member here so I get called TNZ or TEX :beer:

• 2 weeks later...