Tom Cruise Scientology Video leaked..

NaturaTek

And just for fun a parody:

I really think Tommy boy is happy he's part of something and he's just overjoyous, which explains the energy laugh that comes off as crazy, lol.

However Scientology is wacked out. I admire the dvd they did on anti psychiatry, but everything else is nuts. They actually have a group inside scientology called OSA, which is regarded as the secret service of their church. They literally will threaten you, sue you till you are bankrupt, discredit your whole life, basically leave you in a worthless position if you ever try to go against their group. Those of you that seen the cases since there beginning know what I'm talking about.

They are in reality a money making machine. Running around giving you an 'assessment' and subscribe you to all kinds of courses to 'clean' you.

The more money you have, the more they actually expect. They are doing brainwashing. Yes someone might be in aww because of a 'breakthrough', but wasn't that the purpose of the book, written by scientology founder Ron Hubbard, "DIANETICS"? 8.99 for the book at the time, now it's a science? These assessments dont come cheap, they range from 10,000 to 300,000$.

A 'religion' founded by a science fiction writer R hubbard, who was given a 4 yr sentence in France for fraud, but evaded it. This guy had so much money, he lived on a luxury cruise ship at sea, barely never docking. Women around him like if he was god, including their stories as he sat smoking..a woman would be kneeled holding a tray to catch his ashes.

These people have money, power and already political influences. The lawsuit cases filed by former members and others, mysteriously dissappear, and the judge delays the case for years. OSA does everything in their power to discredit their lives. This is really some spooky @!*%. They literally harrassed irs to get an exempt status. Need to be monitored closely or they will get out of hand soon, and claim 'religious' rights.