Factory coil spring color?

I was peaking around my rig and noticed that my rear coils are bright red powdercoated, and look to be a little newer than I would expect on a '94 SE. I saw another pathy that had dark blue ones, but didn't know if it was modified or not.

Now, all others that I have seen are black from the factory. So, this is weird. Any ideas?

Thanks ya'll,

i think a/c's lift coils are red. not 100% sure tho. blue is calmini. black is factory/basic after amrket

Cool, thank you.

It doesn't seem to have any lift, which is another strange thing I would think from aftermarket coils.

Does anyone happen to know what the average rear tire to fender gap on a stocker with 31"s is?

Thanks again

Cool, thank you.

It doesn't seem to have any lift, which is another strange thing I would think from aftermarket coils.

Does anyone happen to know what the average rear tire to fender gap on a stocker with 31"s is?

Thanks again

Nismo and Tokico springs are almost always red. Eibachs can be red, but they can be almost any other color, too.

i have seen moog paint their coil springs red, but this was a long time ago. maybe you just have some older aftermarket coils out back. take a pic of your truck and we'll tell you if its stock or not.