Prerunners

94 Pathy

I've seen them all over the place! The average $ amount is $129...I think I'll just order it from AC and be done with it. Oh yeah, I'll be taking pic's for everyone. :aok:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mudfinder,

Where did you get your rear sticker that says "Nissan Mudfinder"? I'm thinking about getting a few done for mine, but it will say "Nissan Pathmaker". Sounds pretty awsome I think. :cool2:

hey 94 pathy,

reguarding your last on the sticker, i got it made at a decal/sticker stand at a mall. i brought them a picture of the factory stick "Nissan Pathfinder". they scanned it and made it. i think the only thing they really have to scan is the "R" and "P" because of the font style, other than that, the rest is pretty easy to match.

:confused:

I have a problem Fella's! I was looking at where the PreRunner bolted onto the bumper.....Mudfinder's pic. I have a '94 w/factory fog lamps in the bumper right where the darn mounts are. Has anyone seen these and what am I suppose to do now! I was planning on ordering the PreRunner tomorrow. Here is a pic of my rig for ya to see what I'm talking about.

:confused:

I have a problem Fella's! I was looking at where the PreRunner bolted onto the bumper.....Mudfinder's pic. I have a '94 w/factory fog lamps in the bumper right where the darn mounts are. Has anyone seen these and what am I suppose to do now! I was planning on ordering the PreRunner tomorrow. Here is a pic of my rig for ya to see what I'm talking about.

Yea, I think the newer bumpers are a bit different than the older ones. You could just ditch the P.O.S. stock lights in favor of some better aftermarket ones mounted on the prerunner bar.

-alcohol- What the hell! I suppose I could order it and have a buddy of mine reweld the mounts on. I was wanting to keep the lights, but who knows? I already have some 7" round off-road lights for the prerunner! I think it will look awsome! Thanks guys! Here goes nothing! Time to order!

WAVEY

Alright! I have finally found out where the heck my PreRunner is! I didn't realize that they are built upon order. I figured that they would already have bulk product available. It should be finished from fabrication and shipped the 13th of July. Keep in mind I ordered it on the 29th of June. Not too bad. Looking forward to getting it put on. I purchased lights already, so I might just kill the factory lamps and go with just the off-road lights.

Keep ya posted!

Dont laugh, the front lift inst completed, just thought you may wanna see something like this, from a dodge dakota sport, I made 90 degree brackets to mount it.

309536_129_full.jpg

Mike that design is what im thinking of. Can you please give me some more details about that install :cool2:

• 2 weeks later...

94pathy,

Did you get your prerunner bar yet? I have been looking at these lately also and see that AC lists separate ones for the 93-95 bumper style which I would guess have the inside 2 mounting locations moved to not mount where the foglights go. Also, they list 2 different styles, one being called a "Baja" prerunner bar. Which one did you get?

:aok:

Hello all! I'm back and I just received my PreRunner a few days ago and just got back from buying lights :lol: It's mounted and the lights are mounted, but not hooked up yet. I should have everything done in a few days. Here is a couple of pic's from the garage, will take a few more once it is washed and I'm outside. The greatest thing I love about it, they custom fabbed it for my fog lamps :cool2:

For not too much money to invest for a good look, it's not too bad! I went to the local Advance Auto Parts Store to get the pair of lights w/ the wiring kit and switch for only$50.00. I can't wait to see all the lights on at once! If anyone needs some info on the install I'm more than willing to share. I don't think it is too big for a write up.

:beer:

Travis

:furious: My darn pic's didn't load, so I will try them again.

I didn't get the BAJA! When I first got the prerunner, I thought they sent me the BAJA because the whole thing wasn't welded together like most others I've seen. The bars angling down mount to the top of your bumper and the bottom bumper gaurd that goes across the front of the bumper mounts to the front of the bumper.