factory winch bumper?

jitterymonkey

WTF is that? Looks like a retard fabbed that fugly thing.

What can you see in that pic that would make you think a retard fabbed it? IMHO it's not THAT bad looking. I think if it had a winch sitting on it and some bent tubing welded it to the top it would look pretty good.

Maybe you should wait until you can fab stuff(don't forget to post pics) before calling someone a retard based on one not-so-good picture.

What can you see in that pic that would make you think a retard fabbed it? IMHO it's not THAT bad looking. I think if it had a winch sitting on it and some bent tubing welded it to the top it would look pretty good.

Maybe you should wait until you can fab stuff(don't forget to post pics) before calling someone a retard based on one not-so-good picture.

^^^ agreed. glad to see someone else felt the same way. I started to make a front winch bumper for mine, and decided EFF it and luckily found an ARB on ebay local for cheap (yay) but my chunk of steel i called a front bumper will now be hacked up again for use on a simple rear bumper :) who cares what that looks like right??? I mean its in the rear, who sees it but dust eaters behind you on the trail??? ;)

LOL..... I kinda thought that, but my buddy who helped me build mine (he's the talent, I was the labour) would have none of it. He had to have it looking good as well.