question about washers for the 1" spacers

FUELER

Got the spacers today!!! Thanks Tmorgan!!!

Question about the hardware:

Each bolt has three washers on it. 2 flat and one lock washer. What order do they go in? Where exactly does each washer belong?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

also does anybody recommend limiting straps on a stock R50 with 1" spacers?

Edited by FUELER

Glad to hear you finally got them.

Put one flat washer under the bolt head. The split lock washer will sit in between the other flat washer and the nut.

I've gotten some questions about installing these from a few people so I might try and write up a few things tonight.

I havent lifted mine, I plan on using the 1" spacers with stock springs for now.

I wonder if mine will bind?

I have the AC lift plus the 1" spacers. I have not had any problems with the CV's so far. I do have Warn hubs so the front wheels only turn if I am in the dirt. I was out last weekend doing some moderate wheeling and observed no odd noises or any other problems.

I have the AC lift plus the 1" spacers. I have not had any problems with the CV's so far. I do have Warn hubs so the front wheels only turn if I am in the dirt. I was out last weekend doing some moderate wheeling and observed no odd noises or any other problems.

The surface you are driving on has nothing to do with the manual hubs. The manual hubs are there so you can 'manually' engauge or disengauge the drive in the front wheels by turning the hubs.

The surface you are driving on has nothing to do with the manual hubs. The manual hubs are there so you can 'manually' engauge or disengauge the drive in the front wheels by turning the hubs.

Yes, I know. I meant I only engauge the front drive while in the dirt. I got the hubs so I could disconnect the front drive when on the street and reduce the CV wear.

• 4 weeks later...