I'm gonna buy new tires/rims..advice on my selection please :)

NaturaTek

I'm like that at times too....but you have to keep an open mind....things, and companies change. For instance, look at Hyundai. They couldn't keep a car on the road for 100,000kms when they started (nevermind miles!) and now they make a fairly decent little car, for not a whole bunch of money.

I'm like that at times too....but you have to keep an open mind....things, and companies change. For instance, look at Hyundai. They couldn't keep a car on the road for 100,000kms when they started (nevermind miles!) and now they make a fairly decent little car, for not a whole bunch of money.

You trying to be funny? Because that's a joke, Hyundais are still crap cars, at least the ones on this side of the border (and last I read you guys get our Lemons).

Ok, I ordered:

http://www.4wheelparts.com/prodDetail.aspx?partNo=PCW97-5883

and

http://www.4wheelparts.com/prodDetail.aspx?partNo=BFG60316

I would have gone with cragar8 like mentioned here, but 4wheel parts did not carry them. I chose to order from 4wheelparts because if you order a set of bfgs you get a 60$ INSTANT off giftcard and free shipping. They also mount and balance the tires FREE, they also had a 10% off sitewide thing...oh hey and no tax, screw the IRS for xmas season. But right at checkout they popped a little thing that said 'dont forget lug nuts'..theyhad a complete set chromed, etc etc. for 49.95. I added that too, yea 50$ for some nuts, they still got me :( Order came out close to 700$ shipped for everything including the balancing/mounting.

I can get rid of these used mixed match tires I have on now, lmao.

Thanks for input into my pick.

By the way..on summitracing, I noticed they had two diff bfg all terrains. looks identical, same price..but one said 'white letters' and other said 'solid white letters'. Is there any meaning behind that? Well the model number for 'white letters' is the same from the ones I ordered on 4wheelparts.com. Anyway in checkout they asked me what side I want, blackwall or whitewall. I chose black.