New 2007 Baja pics

FUELER

ok... you've got me worried...

a few pics in there appears to be a cute young lady next to your ride in a parking lot

the next pic you are out in the middle of the desert with a shovel laying against the truck

Then you're out at some secluded bar tipping a few.

hmmmm... mental note... don't go to Baja with Fueler

haha... that 'cute young lady' is my girlfriend of 2 years now, we're going to Hawaii in January :)

That shovel was for my poop, can you see the buried toilet paper under my drivers side step rail? It's barely visible. I woke up before anyone else and had to drop a bomb, so I drove into seclusion, did my business, and took some pics before returning to camp.

PS - the step rail makes a perfect toilet seat!! I don't carry my portable toilet anymore.

Edited by FUELER

That shovel was for my poop, can you see the buried toilet paper under my drivers side step rail? It's barely visible. I woke up before anyone else and had to drop a bomb, so I drove into seclusion, did my business, and took some pics before returning to camp.

PS - the step rail makes a perfect toilet seat!! I don't carry my portable toilet anymore.

:lol::chairfall: :chairfall:

Only you, Fueler!! Man I needed a good laugh!

Only you, Fueler!! Man I needed a good laugh!

No problem! :)

no blunts this time?

hahahahaha

Who do you think I am, man??? OF COURSE there was big blunts every day!!! I just don't feel a need to photograph evidence!